ASA and Greencards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smash312

Does anyone know if ASA hire people with Greencards? I know all airlines like to portray that they do hire candidates with Greencards, but from what I've been told, the vast majority of airlines like to steer clear of them because of the added paperwork involved. Anyone know if this is the case at ASA?

Dirty Sanchez said:
If you get a flying job in your own country you don't need a green card...

No problem! There are quite a few of us at ASA with Green Cards and I personally have not had a problem. I have not heard of anyone else having problems either. People at ASA are actually pretty cool. Don't let the ignorant, xenophobic opinion quoted above taint your opinion of us.

Good luck and hope to welcome you aboard soon. This is not a bad place to be, and, once the contract troubles are solved, it will be better.

Dirty Sanchez said:
If you get a flying job in your own country you don't need a green card...

If, instead of sitting on your sofa pulling your wire, playing video-games and posting on this showcase of intellectual achievement, you'd get off your pimply arse and service your american women, they wouldn't have to go halfway around the world to find proper men to shag them like they like it.

Then all your xenophobic narrow-minded views would be taken care of, and they'd leave us in peace to share our 12" with our hot local chicks.

Jack@ss

Oh, and no, ASA has no problem hiring greencard holders. The vast majority of pilots there are pretty cool and very welcoming of us.

twott driver said:
If, instead of sitting on your sofa pulling your wire, playing video-games and posting on this showcase of intellectual achievement, you'd get off your pimply arse and service your american women, they wouldn't have to go halfway around the world to find proper men to shag them like they like it.

Jack@ss

More women immigrate to the US than Men under marriage VISA's. My understanding is that "Made in USA" is synonymous with what many foriegn Doctors would refer to as "Massively Overdeveloped."

Latest resources

Back