Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you sure things aren't bad at NJ too?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I firmly believe that if the market doesn't get any worse it stands a good chance of improving.

If it doesn't, then it probably won't.

I firmly believe that if the market doesn't get any worse it stands a good chance of improving.

If it doesn't, then it probably won't.

Ummmm, yeah. And if it doesn't get any colder outside, it stands a good chance to get warmer. But if it does get colder, then it probably won't get warmer...

Holy crap!!!

Well its -10 here this morning, truck won't start (forgot to plug it in) sled will start (that I plugged in)

Doh

Diesel, can you believe that it's 37 degrees down here this morning? We haven't seen it this cold in a long time. I mean man, I just hope my boat starts up this afternoon when it warms up. Hehe!:beer:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Trying to guess what the markets will do and how that will effect each fractional is a wild guess at best.

What I don't feel is a guess. Is the way that NetJets will conduct itself in the coming year.

I left a regional with 2/3 of the pilot group below me last year to come to NetJets. I knew that the economy was turning soft and that the majors were already shedding employees. I came here because of the corporate culture. That upper management has created. When I heard the story of Mr. S using his own credit card to make payroll during our companies early transition to fractional flying, I knew that if the time came for a furlough it would be for the greater good and not corporate greed. I couldn't say that about the company I was working for or the majors that I considered going to.

In the end I feel that NetJets will continue to do good for it's owners and employees.

Ummmm, yeah. And if it doesn't get any colder outside, it stands a good chance to get warmer. But if it does get colder, then it probably won't get warmer...

Holy crap!!!

Exactly...

Well its -10 here this morning, truck won't start (forgot to plug it in) sled will start (that I plugged in)

Doh

Already did 50 miles today. :) What a perfect day.

This winter has been one of the best in recent memory. Got to love this global warming!

I'm headed to canada, going to try and help out our brothers to the north put their children through college.

I'm headed to canada, going to try and help out our brothers to the north put their children through college.
Just lock the sled up tight. They can get a whole semester from parting out your sled.

Old Forge first week of Feb for me! Can not wait.

This is what you do right before asking for concessions from Pilots

Warren Buffett Is Close to Buying Regional Airport in Frankfurt
[SIZE=-1]Bloomberg - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]21 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is close to buying the Egelsbach airport in Frankfurt, Germany, through his business-jet venture ...
[/SIZE]​
Questions 19?:laugh:

Latest resources

Back