Are you a left-wing wacko?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually that strip should read...

Panel 1. Do you believe that big corporations are inherently evil and that they only benefit the wealthiest 1%? Do you think that the capitalist way of life is too mean to the average joe and that all big corporations are guilty of corporate greed? Yes/No

Panel 2. Are you disturbed by conservative policies that are introduced and pushed by conservatives like welfare reform? Do you find it interesting that Clinton vetoed welfare reform twice before passing it and only when opinion polls showed Americans wanted reform? Are you one of those who would have never brought up welfare reform in the first place because it is too mean to the poor? Yes/No

Panel 3. Do you believe that low wage employees who work full time should make $15 an hour to flip burgers? Do you wish that even more of these low wage employees could be out of work further exascerbating the problem in panel 2. Do you think fondly of the day when your cheeseburger costs $7 at McDonalds? Do you not realize that that additional cost will be borne by the consumer not the business? Yes/No

Panel 4. Are thrilled with the idea that government should take over health care in this country? Do you think that it is always the fault of someone else and not of the individual for one's place in life? Do you think the gov't is the solution to all problems? Do you think that no one should have to pay for their own insurance under any sitation? Do you not realize people could get coverage if they really wanted to? Do you not realize that if you can't afford insurance that hospitals will treat you anyway and probably put it on the public's tab? Yes/No

Panel 5. Do you think that when Osama is found, he should be tried under the regular legal system and if found guilty should be sentenced to jail and given 3 squares a day including all the Al Jazeera he wants? Yes/No

Panel 6. And finally, are you so left wing that you think that a President who has a degree not only as an undergrad but also an MBA....FROM AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL....is dumb!?!? Do you look down your nose at anyone who does not share the same views as you? Do you find the best way to attempt to win an arguement against someone is to call them names like dumb or buffoon? Do you shun anyone's policies no matter how good they are for the country simply because he is a Republican? Are you so f#@cked in the head that you think Bush and Ashcroft are the enemy and not militant Muslims? Yes/No

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are undeniably a left wing wacko! completely out of touch with mainstream America. The rest of you are normal Americans. Congratulations!

BUSH/CHENEY '04

Wow! Nice one!

Dam you're good.:D

And panel number eight ends with this, "and God help us all".

Does this mean that left wing wackos actually do look to God for help?

sorry, couldn't resist. i just spent two hours reading seven pages of insults on the major interview board and my brain is tired.

regards,
enigma

Do you believe that big corporations are inherently evil and that they only benefit the wealthiest 1%? Do you think that the capitalist way of life is too mean to the average joe and that all big corporations are guilty of corporate greed?
How about the ones that go ofshore so they do not have to pay taxes or the ones that take the jobs overseas and give them to the Communists. ie CHINA.
Do you believe that low wage employees who work full time should make $15 an hour to flip burgers?
No, but if they do not make a decent living we all pay. ie welfare, medicare.
Are thrilled with the idea that government should take over health care in this country?
Its working fine in other places.
Do you think that when Osama is found, he should be tried under the regular legal system and if found guilty should be sentenced to jail and given 3 squares a day including all the Al Jazeera he wants?
I doubt that his A$$ would make it to court if you know what I mean.
And finally, are you so left wing that you think that a
President who has a degree not only as an undergrad but also an MBA....FROM AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL....is dumb
The president is not dumb. Also If you went to an IV league school it does not mean you are a genius. If you got a rich daddy who is an alumni...............
Do you look down your nose at anyone who does not share the same views as you? Do you find the best way to attempt to win an arguement against someone is to call them names like dumb or buffoon?
"LEFT WING WACO" Should I say more.
Bottom line is both sides are full of $hit. Thats why I am an Independant.

Obi wan,

Name the country where the government runs health care and it is working fine...

Then I will collect the FACTS and demonstrate how wrong you are.

Second, when you talk about raising wages by government force, we will all pay for that too, in the form of increased prices and/or increased unemployment.

Third, give me the example of a US corporation that moved offshore and pays no taxes. This is a fairy tale you made up.

A couple of responses

Enigma had an interesting point:

"Does this mean that left wing wackos actually do look to God for help?"

No. They could never do that, even if they wanted to. They'd have to find themselves unconstitutional!

And Obi-Wan, You don't get out of the country much, do you??? With respect to government healthcare you had this to say:

"Its working fine in other places."

How about going to England where every other ad on TV is for PRIVATE health insurance because the government-run sham that is their health care system simply doesn't do ENOUGH if you're really, really sick.

Those folks can pay as much as 70% of their income to taxes and then be told that the tumor they have isn't growing fast enough to warrant surgery any sooner than six months hence. You walk in the door the next day with private insurance. That's not a system I want to face in my lifetime!

So, you're alive but another 5% of your income just went away. I guess it's okay though. You made the choice to make THAT expenditure freely - or did you?

I don't know what the solution is but the models that are trotted out from other nations as exemplars are clearly a study in what NOT to do.

TIS

an example of Canadian healthcare....

a canadian doctor coming to the US to have an operation .

When I went on a ski trip to Banff Canada I had to get a 1 week medical policy in the event I needed emergency care meanwhile every illegal alien who drops a baby in the US is guaranteed to have US citizenship for that child .

Any of you american airlines pilots who fly to south america and the caribean see the giant checked bags and carry ons that are being loaded on board they contain cases and cases of baby formula given to those who had kids in the US and are going home with freebies

I am afraid to say it but we ARE a nation of idiots Chas

"LEFT WING WACO" Should I say more.
Bottom line is both sides are full of $hit. Thats why I am an Independant. [/B][/QUOTE]

I see your point on that one, but I was trying to follow the 'spirit' and 'drama' of the original cartoon whose title was 'Are you a left-wing wacko?'

Latest resources

Back