• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Votes Down TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for standing up AA pilots! Even if the judge imposes the 1113, you get to stand up and fight again the minute you exit CH11. Don't let 'em shaft you for 10 years!

This would have been a ten year contract by the time the company got around to negotiating.

Let's see them get Wall St.'s backing to merge with ANYONE with an imposed contract and ongoing negotiations. In fact, let's see them exit bankruptcy with an imposed contract.

"Hello, UCC? Yeah, I know we issued you all that equity when we exited bankruptcy, well, it's now worth zip because the pilots just walked out. Yeah, I know we said they wouldn't but..."

Lots of balls in the air right now. We'll see what happens.

TC

This is not smart on behalf of AA pilots. To think management will come back with a better deal while creditors creep up their necks is futile thinking. What this pretty much does is leave the future of AA pilots in the hands of the BK court.

You are a loser my friend. The only thing to say right now is thanks to the AA pilot group for having the balls you clearly lack.

Finally a group of pilots act according to whats right instead of this beat dog-take what you can get crap.

F*** management. Keep your scraps!

Faith in my fellow pilot has been renewed...4600 of them at least.

Congrats to the AA pilots. Thanks for standing up to the profession!! You guys make us proud.. Horton can now go pound sand and try to convince the UCC that he is still in charge.That man is PATHETIC!!

When Horton pulls the rip cord on his golden parachute I hope he finds that APA packed it with a dog sh1t shower. The AA pilots have instilled some pride back into the profession. Thankyou!

Latest resources

Back