• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Votes Down TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta say, it feels good to finally be part of a UNION instead of the "association" it has been in the past. But it is now time to "gird the loins" as this corrupt Management will now try to draw and quarter us.

Seriously, thread sent to die in "General Aviation"????

This thread belongs solely in the Majors section- not even close

bad move

everyone, please go to first post and click on blue button in lower left of first post and report post, ask that this and every other major topic discussion moved be returned to majors.

Proud of you all, or y'all, take your pick, way to tell them to take that crap and banish it from sunshine.

May it work out way, way better!

This is not smart on behalf of AA pilots. To think management will come back with a better deal while creditors creep up their necks is futile thinking. What this pretty much does is leave the future of AA pilots in the hands of the BK court.

Agreeing to what AMR offered would have been way, way worse!

The APA pilots, with that vote, drew a line in the sand and stood tall. Wish I could have been part of that vote.

Every single pilot should buy them a round and salute them in the terminals, they truly deserve that!

Thanks for the mature reply Cave. This has nothing to do with me having balls or not. I'm not an AA pilot so I don't have their perspective. But from an outsider's viewpoint, with AA currently in BK, I am skeptical that a much better deal will come soon. I hope I am wrong and I will be the first to enjoy a healthy helping of crow if I am.

Anyway, congrats to the AA pilots for standing up for their livelihoods. And I hope things work out for the best one way or another.

Sorry dude. I was just so happy to see a group of pilots stand up for something that I couldn't handle negative words going their direction.

I retract the loser comment.

Latest resources

Back