• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Votes Down TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you are right AA73. Best of luck to you guys.

Always,

Thanks for that.

Listen bro - AMR management has enjoyed decades of APA caving in to them. This time was no different. We have just checkmated the heck out of Centerport and their "move forward at all costs" plan. A plan that contained the most concessionary contract in history.

Sorry, but I want to be part of the pilot group that earns two chapters in "Flying the Line, Volume Three" as the first pilot group to stand up to management's incessant use of Ch 11 laws to squash the unions and whack them into submission. Because that's exactly what they're trying to do!

Always,

Thanks for that.

Listen bro - AMR management has enjoyed decades of APA caving in to them. This time was no different. We have just checkmated the heck out of Centerport and their "move forward at all costs" plan. A plan that contained the most concessionary contract in history.

Sorry, but I want to be part of the pilot group that earns two chapters in "Flying the Line, Volume Three" as the first pilot group to stand up to management's incessant use of Ch 11 laws to squash the unions and whack them into submission. Because that's exactly what they're trying to do!

Way to go guys! Finally a pilot group with some balls!

It's about time that we all start standing up for ourselves and remind mgmt. that these revenue generating jets can't fly without us.

I am truly impressed with you guys today

Thank you Aa pilots.

Always,

Thanks for that.

Well done and well said. Sounds like a strong message of disapproval of the current managements inability to work with labor has been sent. The BK judge isn't just going to automatically side with management if it did become the decision maker on your contract anyway. Keep up the pressure and make it clear labor has to be treated better for a healthy American to exit BK and I'm betting the BK judge would agree.

Good Luck to all.

Congratulations AA pilots! I doubt it could get any worse than what they were offering. Nice work and best of luck with the next steps.

Way to go AA Pilots! I wish my DAL fellow Aviators turned down our TA :(

It is about time Pilots stood up for ourselves instead of caving in to every pathetic offer thrown to us.

This is not smart on behalf of AA pilots. To think management will come back with a better deal while creditors creep up their necks is futile thinking. What this pretty much does is leave the future of AA pilots in the hands of the BK court.

What? We don't think like Holly Hegdy

Amazing! AA stands up to management with the threat of a BK court looming over while Delta makes tons of cash and Delta pilots sellout to management and continue SCOPE degradation. Great job AA, you are always welcome on my jumpseat domestic or international, now if you guys could just reciprocate that international jumpseat to us, then I would be happy as can be!

Latest resources

Back