Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone seen that new SWA TV commercial about pulling over a plane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do all 3 day trips pay 13 hours at DL? Really? Are you sure about that? You stated it like it was fact.

You crack me up. You have stated in thousands and thousands (and thousands) of posts that all SW pilots do is five legs a day to LBB, ELP, etc., and you state it like it's fact. Hypocrite.

No, not really. Just very observant. It is fun to watch how worked up SWA pilots get when someone states that he/she just doesn't want to do what they do.

When it comes to making posts on the subject, you are outpacing anyone here by about 14:1, and WE'RE the ones getting worked up?

I flew international most of my flying career. I don't ever care to do it again. To each their own.

How true that is! My dad's buddy flew the 777 at American and after a year was done with it. Back on the 80 and domestic flying again. Like you said, to each their own.

Thanks for letting us beat you in 2 areas this month.....SWA #1 in passenger complaints...or lack there of...and beat Delta we were #11 out of 12 for lost bags....yes, Delta was #12......we beat you again....should I go on?

You also beat Delta in Pay for Training costs!:laugh:

Has anyone seen the Delta ad..

Where you can get a free checked bag if you use their credit card?

Really?? Shouldn't it be free to BEGIN with? Wasn't it free just over a year ago?

Incredible marketing from the Delta wizards. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Kind of like the marketing geniuses at swa where 9 years ago they avoided LGA, PHL, BOS like the plague. Now swa is :crying: to the DOJ for other carriers to give up their slots so sw can get some.
I say get some of this crybabies:laugh:!

I must have missed that.. there was a marketing campaign about not going to BOS, LGA, and PHL?

Southwest is just changing with the times and the quarterly bottom line shows it..

How true that is! My dad's buddy flew the 777 at American and after a year was done with it. Back on the 80 and domestic flying again. Like you said, to each their own.

You prefer 5 or 6 legs a day in your Dash? I would much rather fly one leg with a rest break to somewhere interesting. I have had enough of the up and down flying, and I fly all over Texas myself and hate it. Too hot in the Summer, and pretty cold in the Winter, especially in Amarillo and even Dallas. (ice storms there are not fun) I want to see something new. Gimme a nice meal and a rest or movie on the way to an interesting place, and I am there!

You crack me up. You have stated in thousands and thousands (and thousands) of posts that all SW pilots do is five legs a day to LBB, ELP, etc., and you state it like it's fact. Hypocrite.

When it comes to making posts on the subject, you are outpacing anyone here by about 14:1, and WE'RE the ones getting worked up?

Wait, my two best friends here in Houston fly for Southwest, and they do plenty of Intra-Texas flying. They fly up to Dallas Love from HOU and hit a couple of those cities each time, and then end up somewhere like Tulsa or Little Rock. They are pretty junior, and that may mean they fly more of those types of short range trips rather than the longer ones to the West Coast. I don't think I want to try for that, since that is what I do now in the E145. How about a nice beach far away? That is my plan.

I flew international most of my flying career. I don't ever care to do it again. To each their own.

You have C17 in your profile, so I assume you did it for the Military? So, you really have no experience flying international for an airline, right? You have been to some scary places probably, and think that is what it is like at an airline? I just don't think so. Did you wear that green jumpsuit out on the town too in Paris and Rome to get the chicks? Why don't you be more vague when making a comment like yours above? Well, WSurf fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. (and he is a guy who doesn't leave a time zone)

Last edited:
General,

I realize you have a desire to reach 20,000 posts this year or maybe its beacuse you like to rub the little guy while you type airport identifers of cities your airline does not serve. Whatever your motivation - I only ask that you gather your thoughts before you type 3-5 posts of just total BS.

You provide no value to this board.

You make the cool Delta guys, (the former NWA guys) look bad for having you on the property.

Latest resources

Back