Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone seen that new SWA TV commercial about pulling over a plane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does it seem like I am bored? Why would I have that many posts if it bored me to do it? You are not making sense. The constant sound of props in your ear is making you crazy. Honestly though, are you glad you stayed at Piedmont? Do you feel now that you will be a lifer there?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do you feel like you have a life since you spend every waking hour posting and adding to 14,200 post? I think I joined F.I. before you and I dont even think I busted 3,000.
Its the Airline Industry we are all in. Main Goal, make money and spend as much time as you can at home. I'll only be away from my house 5 nights for all of october. And believe me it won't be spent worrying about other peoples airlines.

General, your hilarious buddy. You couldn't debate yourself out of a paper bag.

The best you have is..

We will make money.
We will have higher payscales.
We will have profit sharing.
We will have less RJ's.

Then throw something derogatory about someone's wife. Really? That's all you got?

When you can do all those things quarter over quarter (like Southwest), you might have an arguement.

Last edited:
I like reading the General's posts. At least he's articulate. Now, please lay off the LBB layovers-- there are some awesome BBQ places to eat and hot Texas Tech women all over!!!!

General, your hilarious buddy. You couldn't debate yourself out of a paper bag.

The best you have is..

We will make money.
We will have higher payscales.
We will have profit sharing.
We will have less RJ's.

Then throw something derogatory about someone's wife. Really? That's all you got?

When you can do all those things quarter over quarter (like Southwest), you might
have an arguement.

I didn't read it like that. He said you could have a 300 lb wife, not that you did. I think you are the one floundering. I fly ERJs all over Texas and over the East Coast and I am looking for a nice change of scenery and higher pay than what I have now. Southwest only gives me one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickclickboom
I would be thrilled if Delta negotiates a contract tha is industry leading..

Did it once, to eventually have a CFO sell fuel hedges that lead to billions in losses and then a BK. The Dalpa contract came via the UAL contract, which lead to SWA's current high wages.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are you dusting off your United + 1 sticker General?

I like reading the General's posts. At least he's articulate. Now, please lay off the LBB layovers-- there are some awesome BBQ places to eat and hot Texas Tech women all over!!!!

GL likes the company of men, hence his hatred of the place

I didn't read it like that. He said you could have a 300 lb wife, not that you did. I think you are the one floundering. I fly ERJs all over Texas and over the East Coast and I am looking for a nice change of scenery and higher pay than what I have now. Southwest only gives me one of those.

I flew international most of my flying career. I don't ever care to do it again. To each their own.

Latest resources

Back