Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone seen that new SWA TV commercial about pulling over a plane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA has treated me very well when I jumpseat. Why try to one up everyone as an anonymous poster on a bulletin board? People that bad mouth others online rarely have the balls to do it in person.

The guy from London could have been sick. Do you really think every international pilot feels that way ? One of my Southwest buddies now questions why he left Continental for Southwest since he sees a lot of legs in his future with not a lot of variety. He told me to think it through before rushing into applying to Southwest, which I doubt I will do now. I want the option to do different types of flying. And btw, who the heck are you? A lot of us like General Lee and enjoy his banter and enthusiasm. You know he is right about Southwest, it is a domestic only 737 operator that has productive trips. Not everyone wants that. He is right, and you aren't.

You are like Billy Mays trying to sell us on the benefits of a used turd polisher. We don't need you to tell us anything about General Lee. He can take up for himself. I think you may be the only person who enjoys the banter and enthusiasm. I can assure you that US doesn't not include ME in your above statement. Keep plugging along and you too can have over 14,000 posts.

Just ignore First Officer General Lee. I think he's always been second string in everything he's done in his life so he uses this message board to make himself feel better. His wife wears the pants in the family, as she is the major money maker according to the First Officer. Second in command of the captains airplane, etc. I'm sure he's about half the man he thinks he is. I've actually found out who is and if you go to the link he is the one on the computer.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/brad-paisley/158728/online.jhtml

And for SIC general Lee, before you say for the 14,000th time that you get layovers in Europe and so forth I've flown over the Atlantic more times then I care to count and its BOOOOORING flying.. Based on your posts I can guarantee that I have way more fun on a Lubbock overnight then you've ever had anywhere. I've been at SWA shorter than you have been at Delta but I'm positive my W2 and retirement would put yours to shame. And lastly, The last two trips I've flown were with ex Delta pilots who left after 9 years and they are making more money now then they would be making at Delta if they had stayed. Both say they love it here and have no regrets.. Anyway have fun with your second tier life and I'll enjoy mine because life is great and I don't have the inkling or time to sit at my computer and spew negativity all day long. I'm off to play some golf!!!

LOL! It's all fun and games until you pin someone down. Then they avoid the question like the plague.

Kind of funny really...

SWA 15 RES days/mo.

DAL? Little help Gen Gen. Where ya at, Paris? They have internet there. If they have internet in LBB, they have internet in Paris. Even Paris, TX, has internet.

Last edited:
You are like Billy Mays trying to sell us on the benefits of a used turd polisher. We don't need you to tell us anything about General Lee. He can take up for himself. I think you may be the only person who enjoys the banter and enthusiasm. I can assure you that US doesn't not include ME in your above statement. Keep plugging along and you too can have over 14,000 posts.

Thanks d- weed. What's great about this board is the ignore feature, and you are welcome to it if you can't handle Gen Lee. Face it, you can't. You can't handle his banter, and I enjoy it. You're loss.

General,

How many days does a Delta pilot on Reserve have off each month?

I haven't been on reserve in awhile but I think it is ten off in a 30 day month and 11 in a 31 day month. Of course they probably get more off on slower months etc. Btw I have been on a great 9 day intra Asia trip so I haven't been able to see FI in a bit. Just did a great WWII tour of Saipan. Any other questions? How was ELP?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks d- weed. What's great about this board is the ignore feature, and you are welcome to it if you can't handle Gen Lee. Face it, you can't. You can't handle his banter, and I enjoy it. You're loss.

Easy Rod, that guy is a cheeseball. He brings nothing to FI. He can't even entertain himself, and I bet he tries often.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
LOL! It's all fun and games until you pin someone down. Then they avoid the question like the plague.

LOL!!!!!!! I was out of the country, something your company doesn't trust you to do. Am I right? Gimme proof... Wait, you can't. But, a city is calling your name, and it just barfed. It was AMA.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back