Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone seen that new SWA TV commercial about pulling over a plane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's easy to credit 110-120 trips a month and still get a ton of time at home. Big pay and plenty of time off..

No nine day trips required. Ouch...

It's easy to credit 110-120 trips a month and still get a ton of time at home. Big pay and plenty of time off..

No nine day trips required. Ouch...

How much do you think a 9 day trip or 12 day trip is worth at Delta anyway? Didn't Lee say his 9 day was worth 63 hours? That's pretty good. Sounds like a lot more days off in a row if you take one of those big trips. I bet the 12 day trips are senior for guys who commute. One commute a month would be nice.

Last edited:
Johnsonrod,

Your man love for the general is kinda creepy!!!

Are you jealous? Sounds like it. Were you in the Military? Maybe you like the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. Sorry to disappoint you, but no, no manlove for the General. Maybe you think that way, but not me. He does make me laugh though, especially with these Southwest slams.

Great banter. The number of days off is 12 or 13, depending on the month. Reserve is long call--12 hour call out minimum--unless converted to short. I've averaged about 30% of my reserve days long call, sitting at home even though I don't live in base, in additon to those 12 or 13. Its been pretty good.

Great banter. The number of days off is 12 or 13, depending on the month. Reserve is long call--12 hour call out minimum--unless converted to short. I've averaged about 30% of my reserve days long call, sitting at home even though I don't live in base, in additon to those 12 or 13. Its been pretty good.

So, you're sitting 12hr callout at home. For discussion sake, we'll say St. Louis, MO. You get called at 8pm. Can you get to base by 8am?

Are you jealous? Sounds like it. Were you in the Military? Maybe you like the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. Sorry to disappoint you, but no, no manlove for the General. Maybe you think that way, but not me. He does make me laugh though, especially with these Southwest slams.

You seem to have a real hang-up with military people. Did you "ask" then "tell" at one time?

Latest resources

Back