Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know this guy running for ALPA pres?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JP4user said:
Even you can do better than this.

He has no ALPA national experience. How a do you know he will be able to latch on to the tit?

He may be the right guy... I don't know. There are lots of things I don't like about DW.

Problem is.. the battle cry from the guys who can't vote is... Anyone but DW. Be careful what you wish for.....

Rez O. Lewshun said:
He has no ALPA national experience. How a do you know he will be able to latch on to the tit?

He may be the right guy... I don't know. There are lots of things I don't like about DW.

Problem is.. the battle cry from the guys who can't vote is... Anyone but DW. Be careful what you wish for.....

For crying out loud Rez...look at what he has accomplished. Look at what he believes in and his comments about where ALPA is today has hit a bullseye. ANYONE will be better than the useless sacks that are in there now.
But this guy has run up a pretty impressive record...one that is probably far more qualified than Woerthless had before his national position.

Unless you're a rep, you can't vote. However, I have called my rep and made my feelings clear on who I think is best qualified to be in office.

I encourage everyone to do the same.

Emailing a rep takes about as much time as responding to one of D'angelo's posts and is infinitely more productive.

JP4user said:
For crying out loud Rez...look at what he has accomplished.

I didn't say he wasn't the right guy.... I am advocating a pragmatic analysis and not a knee jerk reaction to the hatred of DW.

JP4user said:
Look at what he believes in and his comments about where ALPA is today has hit a bullseye.

He is a politician! He is going to tell you what you want to hear!

JP4user said:
ANYONE will be better than the useless sacks that are in there now.

Without referencing.. do you know who are ALL of the useless sacks? And if they are so useless then why is 50% of the offices either unoppossed or no one has stepped up to run...

JP4user said:
But this guy has run up a pretty impressive record...one that is probably far more qualified than Woerthless had before his national position.

How do you know that? What was DW's record before?

pianoman said:
Unless you're a rep, you can't vote. However, I have called my rep and made my feelings clear on who I think is best qualified to be in office.

Emailing a rep takes about as much time as responding to one of D'angelo's posts and is infinitely more productive.

You could attend an LEC meeting and VOTE on a Rez O Lewshun! :eek:

Rez O. Lewshun said:
I didn't say he wasn't the right guy.... I am advocating a pragmatic analysis and not a knee jerk reaction to the hatred of DW.

Knee jerk reaction? That does tend to happen when you get kicked in the balls repeatedly.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
He is a politician! He is going to tell you what you want to hear!

OMFG compared to Woerth?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Without referencing.. do you know who are ALL of the useless sacks? And if they are so useless then why is 50% of the offices either unoppossed or no one has stepped up to run...

They are unopposed because people are fed up and don't believe in the organization.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
How do you know that? What was DW's record before?

Do you?

Jonny Sacko said:
OR:::::

If we could all just get off our rumps and vote at the next MEC meeting, it would accomplish much, such as, more than 40% in approval. If we could spread the word, please, please get involved. At least as much as GO TO THE MEC MEETING".

Agreed...but at the MEC level, only the MEC members vote....on resolutions passed by the rank and file at LEC meetings.

Tejas

pianoman said:

All of the above is ....hmmmmm..."nice".

But have you gone and presented a resolution at your LEC meeting? That way it is on the record, vioted on, and , if passed, taken to the MEC level where the entire MEC muct discuss and vote on the issue.

"Calling"..."E-mailing"..."making feelings clear"...gets it off your chest...but doesn't get it to a vote at the MEC level.

Tejas

JP4user said:
Knee jerk reaction? That does tend to happen when you get kicked in the balls repeatedly.

funny you mention that.. ALPA volunteers have a saying.. the harder you work for the organization, the harder the membership kicks you in the nuts..

OMFG compared to Woerth?

They are all sleezy politicians! If they were smart like you they wouldn't volunteer!

They are unopposed because people are fed up and don't believe in the organization.

Wow... so, the bridge will be vacant and no one cares to drive the ship...

Do you?

Nope... will you answer the question?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Nope... will you answer the question?

I don't have a clue. Both of their track records speak for themself though.

I doubt you really are Duane but I have no doubt you have the ear of some of those anal plugs in Herndon. I would hope you tell them that there is a groundswell of disgust with their obnoxious salaries and dismal performance.

Latest resources

Back