Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the NetJets "pool" got an update call lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reason I asked, is because NetJets said they would call us once a month with a update.

And dont think there is a reason to keep calling people every month for updates knowing the kind of economy we are in right now. NJ may or may not lay off but for sure, hiring is out of the question right now...... Read the news DUDE, use your common sense!!!!!!!!!!

And dont think there is a reason to keep calling people every month for updates knowing the kind of economy we are in right now. NJ may or may not lay off but for sure, hiring is out of the question right now...... Read the news DUDE, use your common sense!!!!!!!!!!

So when am I gonna upgrade???? I have been waiting almost a year now!!!

I agree that if NJA said they would call, they should call or at the very least, send an email. It may with a call/email with information on the obvious, but I still think it should be made.

Come on guys...everyone is acting like its their first job hunt. Stop waiting for someone to do the job for you.

For those of us that interviewed back in April, May, and June, I wonder if we are screwed now since it has been so long. Will they retain our info and call us at some point in the future, or will we have to re-apply again?

One can only hope...especially since I see this as one of the only possible options as a soon to be former starchecker. Not much out there when things are as they are....

Sim partner during upgrade just got hired in the Abu Dhabi side of things. Just got it all locked up with his ride on the Hawker. He put everything into motion very quickly about three months ago. Very good gig for a single dude if you ask me.

Latest resources

Back