Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the NetJets "pool" got an update call lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously guys.

If you interviewed and haven't heard anything, send in a letter or email. TRUST ME, it will not hurt your chances of getting hired. (That would be illegal). The "Talent Aquisition Team" doesn't have anything else to do.

Think of it this way, your lack of communication can be interpreted as a lack of interest in NetJets.

If you want to fly for NetJets, if you have interviewed and haven't heard anything back, ASK.

Since the Talent Acquistion Team has very little to do I would think they would want to contact those candidates directly with an update. That would be the professional thing to do.

It would also provide an accurate accounting of who out there is still available.

I completely agree. In my opinion the Talent Aquisition Team has performed well below what I would expect from any department at NetJets.

Having said that, you know what happens if you do nothing? Nothing.

Understood. The Talent Acquisition Team has made their stance clear. Their communication has been embarrassing. It is up to you.

Talent Acquisition Team email

I was also scheduled to interview in September. Just got an email this month stating that “We are currently evaluating our pilot needs for 2009. Thanks for your continued interest in NetJets and we appreciate your patients during these difficult times.” With the economy the way it is I would consider myself lucky if I get rescheduled for an interview in early 2010.

Latest resources

Back