Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I also had problems saving my app. I went into the document and added the stuff I needed to, for example, in the time grid where the hours were not all showing.

I don't really understand about trying to fix this program. Aren't you printing or saving the document for your own use? If so, as long as you have the data you input correctly saved, you have it. You're not printing it and mailing it to anyone.

Good Luck!

cliff
YIP

Hi!

I also had problems saving my app. I went into the document and added the stuff I needed to, for example, in the time grid where the hours were not all showing.

I don't really understand about trying to fix this program. Aren't you printing or saving the document for your own use? If so, as long as you have the data you input correctly saved, you have it. You're not printing it and mailing it to anyone.

Good Luck!

cliff
YIP

I would like to be able to fix a few errors. I submitted my application thinking I could update it when I returned from running an errand.

Ok, let me give just one problem. If you submitted your app without looking carefully at the printed copy (as NWA will see it when they download it) the periods of self or unemployment has no instructions. So in my case there was a 1 month gap from one job to the other. I filled the section out as requested. when I printed it out the form now reads "If there are periods of greater than 6 months in the past ten years when you were self-employed or unemployed,please complete section below" Ok, now here is the problem. I just answered a question on a job application and did not follow the directions. These are the kinds of things that HR people are looking for. And there are many more like this on the NWA App. Delta likes to weed people out who use Delta Airlines Vs. Delta Air Lines. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had issues with the printed copy of the app. And someone asked why even print it out. Well, some airlines ask you to bring a number of copies to the interview with you. How would you like to be in the hotel the night before the interview and figure you'll just print them out there and they come out messed up. Cuz that'll impresse'm.

Hi!

There are definitely problems with the NWA app, starting with the time grid. If they want a printed copy, it'll look like a giant mess.

I'm sure they'll fix these problems, but it will take them some time-they're trying to ramp up very quickly.

Good Luck!

cliff
YIP

For what its worth (from one of the interview Captains), interviews will start within the next 2 weeks with end of September for the first new hire class. "Unpublished" minimums, ie. the ones who are going to get calls are 3500TT+, 4yr degree, 1000 ME, etc, with internal recommendations. Hope this helps.

Hi!

I have someone willing to help me. How do I go about it? I have already returned the complete application.

Thanks!

cliff
YIP

For what its worth (from one of the interview Captains), interviews will start within the next 2 weeks with end of September for the first new hire class. "Unpublished" minimums, ie. the ones who are going to get calls are 3500TT+, 4yr degree, 1000 ME, etc, with internal recommendations. Hope this helps.

I think that the interviews actually began last week, but I could be mistaken.

Interviews last week were for the pre 9-11 guys that were hired but never made it to class. HR wanted to interview them a second time because no one in HR was employed by NWA at the time of the initial interview.

Latest resources

Back