• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard all newhires will go to the DC-9 because if they hire into the 320 or 757 then it will break the seatlocks for the pilots on those aircraft.
It will break the seatlocks for those currently on the -9 preferencing a 320 or 757.

Schwanker

I was also in the "pool" prior to 9/11 but have since been hired at Continental and dont have any intention of going to NWA. I did however receive a letter from Kristi Christman from pilot recruitment stating that if I was still interested to fill out the form that they sent me and mail it in. If you were in the pool and didn't receive one of these letters I would strongly suggest you contact NW hr if you are still interested in a job with them. The letter was dated July 11th so I would assume every one who was going to receive one has already. My understanding is you still have to re interview but I would make every effort to re establish contact if your interested in a position there. Hope this helps people that were in that same position, this is my friends logon I am not a FI member but if some one needs more info I will try to let you know what I know.​

Last edited:
Received an e-mail this morning from the Human Resources department with a link to submit a detailed application. Looks like it's the first step for their current selection process.

Now What?

I received the application email today. I took care of the EO part. Has anyone filled out the app yet? I am in Kuwait away from my log books for the next 7 weeks. How detailed of fight information did they want? Is it something I can do over the phone with my fiance'? Everythingelse I can take care of here. Just wonderinghow I should handle this. Thanks

I got the same email, propilot, you should be able to do it over the phone with your fiance if your logbook is up to date. They want all the basic times, ME JET Turobprop, IFR, ect. Good Luck Guys.

Has anyone figured out the Total Time Grid yet???

Maybe I’m missing something. how are the columns going to add up to anything meaningful both left-right and up-down?

update...Nevermind. it looks like they want your Total PIC/SIC left-right, and TOTAL up-down

Last edited:
Same here as well. At least you do not have to break down times by aircraft....thank god.

Good luck to others as well in this.

Latest resources

Back