• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same e-mail here....they're holding pretty true to the timeline.

Does anyone know if this was a just a bulk email sent to everyone that submitted a resume, or are they actually screening? Has anyone received a timeline of what else to expect? The last email said to expect something in 30-40 days, but I didn't get anything like that after I submitted the app.

I received the application email today. I took care of the EO part. Has anyone filled out the app yet? I am in Kuwait away from my log books for the next 7 weeks. How detailed of fight information did they want? Is it something I can do over the phone with my fiance'? Everythingelse I can take care of here. Just wonderinghow I should handle this. Thanks

Thankfully it's not so bad, as limey said. They also want times over the past 6 months and 24 months. Total actual instrument, and total simulated instrument.

Call me slow,but still can't figure out the 121 column (up-down)in the time grid. Is it for turboprop Part 121?

.........Tp........121.....Jet....Other.....Total
Pic ----1------>2<----1
Sic ----1------>2<----1
Mil
Total --------->4

if it's 121 time. 4 should be your 121 TP plus Jet. it's clear as mud, but i think this is correct. my guess is it's going to be like united and change another 3 times before they get it right.

i put my single time in the other column. it also looks like you can only log in once if you try to edit or change something you get this...

You do not have permission to access the requested form. This may occur if you've already completed this form or if the token has expired.

Latest resources

Back