Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I think everyone that applied that met the mins all got an application emailed to them last Tue. So, for the early appliers, it took about 3/3.5 weeks to get it, and some guys go it in about a week.

If u apply now, I'm not sure if they have the app ready and they'll send it immediately, or if they're going to bulk mail them in a certain period of time.

Watch your junk mail-lots of guys got it in there because of the bulk mailing.

cliff
ILN

duplicate

got an e-mail last week after the first e-mail req more detail info. takes about an hour to fill out. Did anyone else get this e-mail and if so have you sent it in and heard anything back?

I think everyone that applied that met the mins all got an application emailed to them last Tue. So, for the early appliers, it took about 3/3.5 weeks to get it, and some guys go it in about a week.

That's my guess. I think step #2 was probably just based on your answers to the yes & no questions from step #1.

Here are some other problems. When you try to print out the app you get 2 choices word or browser, when you do word the employment gap question prints out different instructions also the question about failed checkride doen not print your response.
Then on the total hours in last 6 mo shows same as 24 month line even though on the actual app it is correct. When you use the browser option it drops more than half of the Job Specific questions and they are now not checked yes or no. also on browser it drops the second half of the flight time portion where it asks for sim instrument stuff.
I figured that I would just print the app from the actual screen and that leaves blanks as well as not showing full responses when there is a scroll down box.
Could someone who works for NWA please check with HR and find out if there is a problem and what we should do. I don't want to hit the submit button until I'm sure. Also can we get a definitive answer on the flight time grid as well?

Thanks for anyone who can help

Has no one had any of these problems? Can anyone expand on these problems?

Latest resources

Back