Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hdpilot1

Just curious if anyone has heard from NWA yet or is everyone still "Under Review"? A friend told me that NWA already had some interviews scheduled. Also does anyone have any idea of what the interview will consist of? Thanks for any info and good luck.

Trying to find out myself....I have asked some current pilots, so I will post if I hear anything.

Under Revew?

I have only received the automated response saying I would hear from them within 30-40 days. Has anyone else heard anything more than this?

Haven't heard anything. But I do know someone who had a phone "interview" prescreening this week.

Check that.

There are no HR people at NWA making calls to any of the current applicant pool. The Crew Planning folks are talking to a few individuals such as former ATI's and furloughed guys...but that's all.

That info comes from the interim manager of Flt Ops HR at 0945 this morning.

Check that.

There are no HR people at NWA making calls to any of the current applicant pool. The Crew Planning folks are talking to a few individuals such as former ATI's and furloughed guys...but that's all.

That info comes from the interim manager of Flt Ops HR at 0945 this morning.

Interim? You saying Troy is gone?

Interim? You saying Troy is gone?

Nah. Troy's still there. He's the guy in charge of hiring the ATI's and other forlks within Flight Ops. He's not the pilot hiring guy, though.

Same thing happened in '94. Marlene B. (RIP) was the on-scene HR worker...but moved to Second Fiddle as soon as pilot hiring started. HR brought in Marie E. to be the boss of the program. Marlene then worked for Marie. Marlene did interviews...Marie made the policy decisions.

We don't have a "Marie" yet. Hence, no policy decisions have been made.

Latest resources

Back