• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do they want you to post military time? I have PIC and SIC time in a C-130. If I fill out the PIC and SIC blocks and the military block it just don't add up? I've so much random time in helos, Part 121 and miliatry turbo-trash I have no idea how to finish this thing!

Ideas?

I just put the flight time it asked for in the column it wanted. They don't all add up to what's in my logbook because some of the numbers are duplicated, but I wasn't sure how else to do it.

How do they want you to post military time? I have PIC and SIC time in a C-130. If I fill out the PIC and SIC blocks and the military block it just don't add up? I've so much random time in helos, Part 121 and miliatry turbo-trash I have no idea how to finish this thing!

Ideas?

My numbers did not add either. Im sure alot of people have the same problem. Just make sure your PIC and last 6 months and 24 months are accurate. Im sure that is what matters the most.

I gave up trying to make it add up. It's a soup and I'll try to explain it if I get an interview. Thanks for putting me at ease. Who ever in HR came up with that table will have to deal with all of us confused souls.

On a side note:
Does anyone have a copy of the contract ?
If there is a seat lock as a newhire? (as one would assume the -9 as a newbie)
Projected retirements next 10 years?

Got the email also. Yeah that flight time grid was a pain in the butt. I think it might of been a test.... You really had to pay attention to exactly what they wanted the totals for.

Got the email yesterday also. I will fill it out when i get home. Oh yeah and Compass Called me for an interview. I would only consider compass if they are still hiring street captains, does anyone know if they are? Thanks

Latest resources

Back