Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saabpilot said:
Dreams do come true! I just got the call from my "Silver Bullet". I am very excited. June 6th is coming up quick! Good luck to the guys and/or gals interviewing on Monday, just relax and enjoy it. I have to go do some cartwheels now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saab,

Congratulations! I'll be in touch by Tuesday to have you complete the paperwork. We'll see you back at the GO soon. Just don't hurt yourself doing the cartwheels.

Congrats Saab - so what is your new name on here?

Great job and good luck in the future.....it looks pretty good :)

Since you are new to the Airbus, you could change it to "Whyisitdoingthat" :D.

And when you upgrade, you can change it again to "Ohitsdoingthatagain" :beer:.

Just havin fun.

Jetsi

Saab,

You're going to love it here. I just finished my 2 weeks of indoc. Got to do water resue today at the pool. Walked over to the G.O. and F9 was having a huge BBQ. Yep, just that kind of company. We start systems on Monday. Looks like I'll have an a great FTD and Sim time. I couldn't ask for anything more. I should be out on IOE by late June and on the line by early/Mid July.

Sweet!

Stratus

Stratus

It sounds fantastic! I can't wait. My wife and I are headed to DEN this week to look for a place to live. We are really excited. Training sounds like a great time. I think my seniority date willl be 6-6-6. Thats crazy! Maybe my new name should be Beast!

Saab

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back