• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Famous?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joan Severance (way hot!), the King of Norway, George H.W. Bush, Jim Brown, the Yankees all-stars (a couple years ago when they were winners), Mean Joe Green...

Rebecca Romijin (yes, even hotter in real life) and Jerry O'Connell (both out and back), and a few athletes.

LOL Jerry Seinfeld was in a nightclub in Melbourne, Australia and decided he wanted some table where a guy and a girl where sitting and basically told his bodyguards to move them!

So the guy obviously want too happy and told the BG's to piss off so seinfeld went over to the table and and started trash talking. Anyway to cut a long story short the bodyguards decided they were going to kick this guys a$$. Unfortunately for them the guy was on leave from the SAS (aussie special forces).

So he wiped the floor with them and then seinfeld had to flee the club screaming like a little girl.

The upshot is when he was interviewed about it the next day he said that Australia was the `A$$hole of the world' LOL.

Moral of the story - If your going to take a dump on someone better make sure they arnt SAS or SEALS, or DELTA or Green Berets :)

Cheers

I almost ran over Jerry Sinefeld in a King Air while he was riding a motorcycle! I had landed in SMO and as I turned off the rwy, this idiot shoots out from between the hangars on a motorcycle! We both slam on the brakes, come to screeching halts, and stare at each other. Just about the time I think I recognize him, he drives off.

Later on in the FBO, I mention this to the girl at the desk and she says, "yeah, that was him, it happens all the time"...

I had Chuck Berry from CDG-STL. Chuck lives in STL. I was the relief pilot, and the Captain took the last rest period, so I was in the left seat (767-300). The Captain's break ended about an hour outside of STL, but was such a Chuck Berry fan he sat in first class yacking it up with Chuck until about 1000' on final approach. He finally came in the cockpit and literally sat down, asked if we were cleared to land, and rolled it on. My hero.

As we cleared customs, we saw Chuck Berry standing off to the side with all his bags layed wide open with the Feds. digging through them. The skipper went over and talked to one of Chucks assistants to see if he could help, and was told it happens all the time. Apparently Chuck got busted with some grass a few years ago, so now they always check him.

I have had the honor of having Bob Hoover and his wife ride on my plane from Appleton (ATW) to DTW. The FO did not know who he was, almost kicked him off the plane for being a dumb A**!!

Squiggy (from Laverne and Shirley)
Flavor Flav
Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)
my ex-girlfriend (had to grease that landing)

Travolta and his wife when I was a 20 year old single pilot part 135 guy! My first and only real brush with Hollywood on any level.

Jeb Bush, [SIZE=-1]Prince Turki Al Faysal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Robin Williams, Pam Dawber, Lance Armstrong, Sheryl Crow, Mark Walburg, Ben Stein, Hilary Rodham Clinton, Bill Frist, George Clooney, Ken Chesney, Mark Hamil and lots more.
[/SIZE]

Latest resources

Back