Any updates at XO Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cherry Air?

Known throughout the industry as Scary Air?

Some of us can build careers without having to violate FARs on a daily basis, Takeoff over Gross, and Land on Fumes.

The "Do whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality was the major job requirement at Cherry. Basic Safety Procedures and FARs were met only when they didn't interfere with getting the job done.

If guys so proud of their affiliation with Cherry, to the point they would name their handles after that "Company" are what XOJet is recruiting, then I must agree with you:

I'm glad I don't work there either!

Freedom is Not Free

I'm damn proud to have worked at Scary Air! Flew with some of the best pilots I have ever flown with there. Made some life long friends that I will always stay in contact with and help out whenever I can. We just had a pilot reunion last night at Kaboom Town in Addison actually. It was great to see all the pilots I hadn't seen in a long time.

You must have all this first hand knowledge of breaking all these FAR's, "landing with fumes" and takeoff's over gross weight?:rolleyes: Get a life buddy and stop posting stuff you know nothing about!

BTW, there are 3 ex Cherries here and 1 in the pool, so please, stay far far away from XOJET!!! Thanks in advance:laugh:

Free, I worked for a similar operator and it is a bit presumptuous to think that everyone who worked at those types of operators, operates in that manner. I also made some very good friends at the one I worked at and had the best time of my life. If you've never taken a 20 over the pond via Iceland, Greenland, etc... then you missed out. While I wouldn't want to make a career out of it, because it was hard work, it was great fun.

And... I always operated within the Far's to the best of my ability and nothing was ever said.

I'm damn proud to have worked at Scary Air! Flew with some of the best pilots I have ever flown with there. Made some life long friends that I will always stay in contact with and help out whenever I can. We just had a pilot reunion last night at Kaboom Town in Addison actually. It was great to see all the pilots I hadn't seen in a long time.

You must have all this first hand knowledge of breaking all these FAR's, "landing with fumes" and takeoff's over gross weight?:rolleyes: Get a life buddy and stop posting stuff you know nothing about!

BTW, there are 3 ex Cherries here and 1 in the pool, so please, stay far far away from XOJET!!! Thanks in advance:laugh:

Cherry Air?

Some of us can build careers without having to violate FARs on a daily basis, Takeoff over Gross, and Land on Fumes.

The "Do whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality was the major job requirement at Cherry. Basic Safety Procedures and FARs were met only when they didn't interfere with getting the job done.

If guys so proud of their affiliation with Cherry, to the point they would name their handles after that "Company" are what XOJet is recruiting, then I must agree with you:

Freedom is Not Free

Well I hope you dont want to work at SWA,AA,DAL,UPS,FEDEX,CAL,NJA,FLEX,FLOPS. I could go on and on, but there are good hard working FAR following and most of all SAFE former Cherry Pilots at all of those companies as well.

Just want ya'll to know until September? I'm a Texan! Go H-Town! :beer:

Seriously? This guy is clueless...

Cherry Air?

Freedom is Not Free

Let me just say this, in my time at Cherry I never once had to do what you speak of below. The only time I have been required to do any of the things you listed has been in the military.

Thank god you are not a person we count on for freedom or we would all be screwed!

Cherry Air?

Freedom is Not Free

Latest resources

Back