• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any updates at XO Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been required to do any of the things you listed has been in the military.
QUOTE]

????? Seriously, what was the mission were any of those things occured. I know it is something that we plan for during wartime but on a training flight, i have to be missing something.

Wow, you must not know that he has been to the Desert a few times... That's a ballsy statement not knowing who you're talking to!

Yeah thats low alright! And not altitude wise...

I know exactly who I was talking to. Unless there is multiple people that work at xojet and the texas guard, and that use to work at cherry air . I was just trying to get a rise out of MF.

I know exactly who I was talking to. Unless there is multiple people that work at xojet and the texas guard, and that use to work at cherry air . I was just trying to get a rise out of MF.

If that is a 185 Skiing in your avitar then this must be PG.

the odds are good, but the goods are odd!

updated my xojet app yesterday, hopefully I haven't lost to much street cred in this thread

Is XOJet hiring anymore the rest of this year? I've been updating my app for over a year with them and just wondering what it takes to get an interview...or better yet a job with them.

Is XOJet hiring anymore the rest of this year? I've been updating my app for over a year with them and just wondering what it takes to get an interview...or better yet a job with them.

If this is tounge-in-cheek, it's in extremely poor taste. If you are serious, what planet did you just return from?

Latest resources

Back