• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any updates at XO Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jackets? We're talking about Jackets? I'm mean...come on...jackets?

So it's gone from cheap one-way rates >>> all white airplanes with silly window stickers >>> and now jackets. What's next? Are you going to comment on the fact that we don't use a callsign? Or that we look funny in our rental cars when we stop for coffee at Starbucks? Really? There's nothing better to talk about? Gortex Marmot ski jackets sure come in handy during those winter pre-flights, IMHO...:rolleyes:

I would rather wear their jacket, that is functional (so I don't have to lug around a sweater too) ,than the "flasher" coat we wear an NJ. Of course, its probably better to hide my dimply butt.

Just sayin.

Dooker,
Now that is funny.... Well unless you have to wear one of those jackets that is.

Jackets? We're talking about Jackets? I'm mean...come on...jackets?

So it's gone from cheap one-way rates >>> all white airplanes with silly window stickers >>> and now jackets. What's next? Are you going to comment on the fact that we don't use a callsign? Or that we look funny in our rental cars when we stop for coffee at Starbucks? Really? There's nothing better to talk about? Gortex Marmot ski jackets sure come in handy during those winter pre-flights, IMHO...:rolleyes:

You know T-bone I figure if there was anything going on at XO. There would be a press release from some place in the Bay no one has ever heard of, and whale rider would have posted it five seconds after it hit the wire.

You know T-bone I figure if there was anything going on at XO. There would be a press release from some place in the Bay no one has ever heard of, and whale rider would have posted it five seconds after it hit the wire.
Hee Hee Hee :laugh:

And if it was bad news Jonjuan would have posted it even faster...:D

I like are sssilly jacketsss ssssilly! Really warm in the middle of winter and work great as a rain jacket. They're a lot better than others I have seen...

There is also a lot going on right now at XO, but I don't think anyone wants to post it. All that will happen is eveyone starts to criticize how were not doing anything right and it will never work and blah da de blah blah. So I guess you aren't going to get any updates. IMHO

I like are sssilly jacketsss ssssilly! Really warm in the middle of winter and work great as a rain jacket. They're a lot better than others I have seen...

There is also a lot going on right now at XO, but I don't think anyone wants to post it. All that will happen is eveyone starts to criticize how were not doing anything right and it will never work and blah da de blah blah. So I guess you aren't going to get any updates. IMHO

First of all it is..... our silly jackets.

Cherry you are killing me. What do you mean a lot going on at XO and no update. That just isn't fair I tell you.

XOJET hired 6 pilots recently. Two of them are in Citation X Initial training at Simuflite.

So just a big FCK OFF to the guys that got let go because times were slow?

sounds like a great a company.....right up there with enron. You guy's need to put a stop to that crap yesterday or it will get worse.

Latest resources

Back