• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any ufo,s sightings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ill tell u I called the tower of the local airport, and they saw it also, they called downstairs to the radar ppl and they did not have it on their screens, but the guys in the tower saw it and where amused.

Here's the deal with my abduction. I was walking with a friend of mine one night about 9-10pm to the halfway point in between our houses. While walking we see some lights off in the distance. We stop and watch the bright lights get closer and all of a sudden the ground lights up all around us in a big circle. We are staring up into the bright light as it hovers over us.
The rest of the night draws a blank but when I woke up the next morning my friend called complaining about a pain in his forearm and I had the same pain. Later that day when we got together we both had identical scars in the same place on the same arm.
To this day the scar is still there.....

navigator72 said:
Here's the deal with my abduction. I was walking with a friend of mine one night about 9-10pm to the halfway point in between our houses. While walking we see some lights off in the distance. We stop and watch the bright lights get closer and all of a sudden the ground lights up all around us in a big circle. We are staring up into the bright light as it hovers over us.
The rest of the night draws a blank but when I woke up the next morning my friend called complaining about a pain in his forearm and I had the same pain. Later that day when we got together we both had identical scars in the same place on the same arm.
To this day the scar is still there.....
Do you make little "Devil's Towers" out of your mashed potatoes?

well I have only seen it from a distance, but if it got near me I think I would go blank in my mind and maybe freak out man! but Ill tell you that only day I saw those lights and called the tower of my local airport I am pretty sure a Let-410 that was over the VOR saw it also, cause he was talking weird , over the radio. And I am not sure but I think that does lights flew near me after I called tower.not over me but they came closer than before.

here ya go! I'm a alien! :D

50 bucks to see me, 500 bucks to touch me. (women only)

Sounds good, but no your not allowed to touch me.

I was abducted once back when I was 14-15 years old.
Did you get the anal probe? :(

I always hate when that happens.

Minhberg Zork

Latest resources

Back