• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dispatcher121 said:
Ummmmmm hello! Roswell......

Yeah, those pesky alien weather balloons. :rolleyes:

"Originally Posted by rumpletumbler
It is very evident that there are no aliens visiting this planet. There would be tangible proof by this point. "

======

Ehhhhhhh hellowww? I'm still here... :D
I bring peace and greetings from planet Amsterdam. I also brought you fine folks some nice stuff to smoke:D

Flyingdutchman said:
Ehhhhhhh hellowww? I'm still here... :D
I bring peace and greetings from planet Amsterdam. I also brought you fine folks some nice stuff to smoke:D

"There's only two things I hate in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures..............and the Dutch." - Nigel Powers

:D Just kidding. I need to rent that movie again.

Some where near Pax River at FL 230, had head down for a sec then looked up. Saw what appeared to be another aircraft coming right at us.

As I'm trying to get the words out for the FO to look, this kitchen trashcan sized tube with what appeared to be position lights went right under us missing by I'm guessing a hundred feet. All happened within 4-5 secs. FO was like "what"? ha ha!

Had a couple of buds on a mission over Bosnia and saw basically the same thing. They described it as a "flying coffee can". I know we have some kick @ss UAVs, but I didn't think they could go that high!

PCL -

The English chick in that movie is hot! 'nuff reason right there to rent the movie again ;)

Have a great night.

Cheers.

People, the only aliens here are the Flyingdutchman and me!!
Don't smoke that stuff while you are flying!!!!

freaking aliens.. stealing our jobs and women folk (and wireless internet from time to time). I hate them, go back to your own planet! ;)

WWF wrestling is real.
Nuuuhh uuuhhh! Just ask newsman John Stossel. :(

Minh 'The OverandUnderTaker' Thong

BTW ... has anyone got a picture of an alien anal probe? Preferably 'pre-use'?

Latest resources

Back