• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scott Baio gave me pinkeye.

"Moooooo ....."

"Mmmmmmmoooooooooo ...."

Minher
(Has Patrick Duffy for a leg.)

UFOs....

So we know that this country has developed some really interesting aircraft out in the desert. The last one to come out of the closet, the F117, was in development 25-30 years ago..... surely they haven't been sitting around doing nothing since its years. Technology marches on, and so will their development.

It is very evident that there are no aliens visiting this planet. There would be tangible proof by this point. Someone would have gotten a decent photo or film or other evidence. All these morons who claim to have been abducted and then given an implant and then had the implant removed.....where are the implants? Do they throw them all in the trash? I mean theres your proof. In reality though it proves that it didn't happen because no one can produce one. I'd be the first in line for some space nucci if it were here, but it ain't.

Talking about government stuff

I had a friend who was talking to a guy that worked in area 51 Hanger G and my friend asked him about what was in there, and he said "if i could tell you you wouldn't believe me"

Milkdud99 said:
"if i could tell you you wouldn't believe me"

Nothing to see there. If there were someone would have leaked it by now. There might be a new aircraft or something but nothing unbelieveable. Those guys just like to play on the mysteriousness of Groom Lake and make you think they have a really cool job when in fact they are so bored they can't keep their eyes open at work.

rumpletumbler said:
Nothing to see there. If there were someone would have leaked it by now. There might be a new aircraft or something but nothing unbelieveable. Those guys just like to play on the mysteriousness of Groom Lake and make you think they have a really cool job when in fact they are so bored they can't keep their eyes open at work.

seems like you have an answer for everything... and nothing to back your point

If your thinking is correct, then if they really had a boring job then somone woulda leaked that out!

Milkdud99 said:
seems like you have an answer for everything... and nothing to back your point

If your thinking is correct, then if they really had a boring job then somone woulda leaked that out!

They do leak it out. Your friends friend leaked it out with his ridiculous remark. The big pot bellied security guards that work there leak it out by not having to be in shape to do the job. I could go on and on and on but you get the idea. There is nothing exciting happening there. If you want to believe there is then go ahead. Back to your original post though....what would it take to be unbelievable? Certainly aliens and their craft would be believable so it couldn't be that. What is it you think it is?

The moon landings were faked.
WWF wrestling is real.
Men from outerspace travel at the speed of light to come here and do donuts in corn fields and then go home without saying hello.

Latest resources

Back