any ufo,s sightings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TDTURBO said:
If anyone thinks we are alone in this infinite universe I have news for ya. It was mathematically proven that the chances that we are the only life in the universe are trillions to one. I keep an open mind on such things, I have seen one up close 1/2 mile hovering with no noise over our lake in Michigan shaped like a cigar and lights across it about 100 yards long. It stayed for 30 seconds and it was gone, weird.

I pretty much think this is a good place to talk about this topic, specialy with people that have seen strange unexplainable flying things,and most of all pilots; that know pretty much whats out there in our troposphere.
Definetly there must be more inteligence in our universe, its really dumb to think that we humans are alone in this undifined lenght of life,and space.

ps. there just are things that are not human made that are flying out there i have seen it with my own eyes, and if it was human it would have to be from our future, that is just coming back now and visiting its hisory.

PCL_128 said:
Read the book "Rare Earth." There is much mathematical theory out there that proves the exact opposite. Hypothetically, even if your math proves that life exists out there in the universe, that doesn't mean that it has visited us here on Earth. Again, I have to go back to the questions I asked earlier: where is the proof? After decades upon decades of "sightings" and "abductions" we still have no compelling evidence. I think that speaks volumes.

Alot of interesting things have happened since that book was released. Lets just say, Never say never.

PCL_128 said:
Read the book "Rare Earth." There is much mathematical theory out there that proves the exact opposite. Hypothetically, even if your math proves that life exists out there in the universe, that doesn't mean that it has visited us here on Earth. Again, I have to go back to the questions I asked earlier: where is the proof? After decades upon decades of "sightings" and "abductions" we still have no compelling evidence. I think that speaks volumes.

Don't kid yourself, any "proof" would be instantly confiscated by the government and reversed engineered, no way they would let you keep it or let the news show it without severe penalty. I am not saying I believe in UFO's or not, all I can say is what I saw, I keep an open mind.

BTW: Show me where it is shown mathematically opposite of what I posted.

One time Scully and I saw the smoking man. We told him to put it out before he boarded.

TDTURBO said:
BTW: Show me where it is shown mathematically opposite of what I posted.

Like I said, read "Rare Earth." The authors go into much detail about the mathematics involved. Basically, the probability of a planet being at just the right position from a star, with just the right mass, with just the right amount of water, etc... is really quite low. Microbes are probably quite abundant throughout the universe, but complex life is probably rare, if existent at all outside of Earth. There are just too many variables that must be perfect for complex life to exist.

Metro752 said:
I was abducted 40 miles south of Roswell on the side of the highway overnight in the family RV. I had a scar on my left knee the next morning, and still have it today.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeepy
Tell us more about the anal probation?

PCL_128 said:
Like I said, read "Rare Earth." The authors go into much detail about the mathematics involved. Basically, the probability of a planet being at just the right position from a star, with just the right mass, with just the right amount of water, etc... is really quite low. Microbes are probably quite abundant throughout the universe, but complex life is probably rare, if existent at all outside of Earth. There are just too many variables that must be perfect for complex life to exist.

Carl Sagan(SP?) is smarter than me and just about everybody else on earth and he said otherwise, I will give it a read though, thanks for the info.

rumpletumbler said:
It is very evident that there are no aliens visiting this planet. There would be tangible proof by this point. Someone would have gotten a decent photo or film or other evidence. All these morons who claim to have been abducted and then given an implant and then had the implant removed.....where are the implants? Do they throw them all in the trash? I mean theres your proof. In reality though it proves that it didn't happen because no one can produce one. I'd be the first in line for some space nucci if it were here, but it ain't.

i think you work for the govt and yer job is to make people believe there are no aliens. you know they are out there.

back to the original question though, before this whole big debate. yeah i saw one last year flying the baron in the middle of the night. (while listening to coast-to-coast am, no less. right in front of me, big triangle shaped thing with three bright white lights, one at each corner. i thought some other plane was trying to play chicken with me with his landing lights on at first. then it moved across the sky, and vanished. crystal clear night, too. from what i hear this thing has been sighted a lot in the last few years around the midwest.

TDTURBO said:
Carl Sagan(SP?) is smarter than me and just about everybody else on earth and he said otherwise, I will give it a read though, thanks for the info.

Sagan is actually discussed somewhat in the book. There are many problems with Sagan's formula that calculated million of possible intelligent lifeforms just in our galaxy alone. His formula was basically one of wishful thinking. Many assumptions were made on his part, and "Rare Earth" aims to address that. I'm certainly not saying that life outside of Earth is impossible, just highly unlikely.

Latest resources

Back