• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any ufo,s sightings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on people. We all know that this planet is nothing more than a big organic based computer, supervised by mice, that has been trying for over 7 million years to figure out why the answer to life the universe and everything is 42.

rumpletumbler said:
I could go on and on and on but you get the idea.

oh..... but i dont!

so your saying that the US spends a TON of money to keep this boring piece of desert secure?? Now im not one that believe it is aliens or anything like that, i think it is the future of aviation, and military that goes on behind the scenes of area 51!

If you deny that then you've gotta do some research!

I was abducted 40 miles south of Roswell on the side of the highway overnight in the family RV. I had a scar on my left knee the next morning, and still have it today.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeepy

rumpletumbler said:
Well sure there are some nice toys there but nothing resembling "unbelievable" and that was my point.

At least somebody gets it. UFOs, abductions, Area 51, and all the other conspiracy theory nonsense is really getting old. Don't you people think that somebody would have some conclusive proof after an alleged 60+ years of sightings and abductions? Where are all these implants? Where's the gov't whistle-blower willing to "tell all?" Where is the clear video of the UFOs? We got very clear hand-held video from multiple angles of the planes hitting the WTC on 9/11, but after 60+ years we can't get a single video of UFOs or aliens that isn't out of focus or blocked by some obstructions? Give me a break. How can any logical person believe this crap?

Government Whistle Blower.................. I would bet anyone employed their knows of the ramifications of ratting out any secrets. It is the government, and it will go to any means necessary to keep things secret. Got a family? Like your family? Good.

If anyone thinks we are alone in this infinite universe I have news for ya. It was mathematically proven that the chances that we are the only life in the universe are trillions to one. I keep an open mind on such things, I have seen one up close 1/2 mile hovering with no noise over our lake in Michigan shaped like a cigar and lights across it about 100 yards long. It stayed for 30 seconds and it was gone, weird.

TDTURBO said:
If anyone thinks we are alone in this infinite universe I have news for ya. It was mathematically proven that the chances that we are the only life in the universe are trillions to one.

Read the book "Rare Earth." There is much mathematical theory out there that proves the exact opposite. Hypothetically, even if your math proves that life exists out there in the universe, that doesn't mean that it has visited us here on Earth. Again, I have to go back to the questions I asked earlier: where is the proof? After decades upon decades of "sightings" and "abductions" we still have no compelling evidence. I think that speaks volumes.

Latest resources

Back