• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Reviews From Fellow Frac Pilots Using the QC15 w/UFlyMike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone looking to score a deal on UFlyMike, you can get 20% back from MSN Bing Cashback from eBay purchases paid with via paypal, which is 45 dollars back with Buy It Now from his ebay listing

Didn't know they would do that. SOLD! Have loved my QC-2 and UFM for almost 3 years. Best money I have spent in this biz in years...

Agreed...Makes the long commute bearable & the long flights nice as well! I'm calling Bose tomorrow! I wonder if I can swap at their booth in Seatac?

Baja.

Well, got it swapped at a bose store, no problem. I did tell them it made weird noises on one side once in a while (it did). The qc15 is a major improvement over the 2! Better attenuation, better sound for music in the hotel room, and even more comfortable.

In my case, well worth the $150. I bought the first ones on flea bay for less than $100 a year ago.

Great to hear (no pun intended.) I bought my QC2 in the for sale section here on FI from some CFI gal that went to a Regional. Soon found out that the left speaker is a little louder than the right. Finally got used to it. Will be going to Seatac store to swap out.

Once again I'm surprised to find valuable info here on FI - it's been a long time coming! Thanks Guys!!

Baja.

I am real happy with the improvement in noise cancelling, going from QC-2 to QC-15. The swap cost $150, but they really need to hear about some kind of problem with the original in order to make the exchange. As usual the U-Fly works great.

I am real happy with the improvement in noise cancelling, going from QC-2 to QC-15. The swap cost $150, but they really need to hear about some kind of problem with the original in order to make the exchange. As usual the U-Fly works great.

When I swapped mine, they never even asked. If they had, I might have mentioned that the problem was 'intermittent' :)

My QC2's have a problem, the noise canceling doesn't seems to work to well, only the QC15s will be able to fix that. I will come up with something, I just don't like lying about it, guilty conscience I guess!!

Almost have enough marriott points for the qc15, takes care of that easy.. where is the best deal on a uflymike?

Almost have enough marriott points for the qc15, takes care of that easy.. where is the best deal on a uflymike?

Uh...uflymike.com

Doubt there are too many out there for re-sale. Everybody that owns one is of the "cold, dead fingers" mindset.

Latest resources

Back