• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Reviews From Fellow Frac Pilots Using the QC15 w/UFlyMike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How are the QC 15 and UFLYMIKE when wearing sunglasses... some of the enc headsets seem to get distorted when wearing stunna shades. Thanks!

Airlined thru DEN yesterday, stopped at the Bose kiosk, just to try to get some new gel-seals for my QC2, (the old ones were starting to flake apart on me), and the guy took them back as "excess wear", and let me upgrade to the QC15 for $89.
Huge difference! Luved my QC2, luv the 15 even more!

They do make Gel seals for the 15?

Anybody know where to get the gel seals on line?

I love the QC-15 on the Sovereign, but I'm always figiting with the headset because I wear glasses/

I'm hoping gel seals will help.

Take care, Semore

I stopped in a Denver kiosk recently, asked about a trade in towards a QC-15, but they said they were not doing them anymore. I still have my older ANC dave clarks too, I was not sure how a QC2 or QC15 would work in a DC-7 with those big radials.

I stopped in a Denver kiosk recently, asked about a trade in towards a QC-15, but they said they were not doing them anymore. I still have my older ANC dave clarks too, I was not sure how a QC2 or QC15 would work in a DC-7 with those big radials.

I did my swap on 6-4, and really the only thing wrong with my QC2 were the crumbling surface of the gel seal ear cups.
Just lucky, I guess!

The left ear piece just broke off of my QC2, so yesterday, I drove to the Bose Dealer near Sarasota FL, Ellenton Mall, and the Sales person just brought a new QC15 upfront and asked me for $100 plus Tax, no questions asked - SWEET.

I did something similar at a Bose kiosk in Denver Airport last month. I got almost four years of flawless service out of my QC2; I definitely feel I got my money's worth out of it! The QC15 works even better; I'm very happy with it. Still works great with the UFlyMike as well.

Tried my new pair of QC15 today in a Piaggio ... compared to the older QC2's, its like day and night. They are not only more comfortable to wear, but much quieter also. As someone else has posted, I think their ear-piece is deeper which provides a better fit.
The sales guy told me that mine were 2 generations behind. So if you have the older ones I had, definitely worth the upgrade for a fresh set.

Latest resources

Back