Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Regionals hiring pilots with less than 1000TT???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wwiiguy

Hey, can anyone tell me if any companies are hiring pilots with less than 1000TT? I currently have 700+TT and 500ME. Assuming I could pull off a decent interview, would that put me in the ballpark with any of them? And here's a bonus question: If there are any regionals that I could possibly have a shot at with my flight times, do you know if any of them would allow me to live out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Perhaps that's a dumb question--I'm not up yet on how far these companies will allow you to live from your main base. Thanks for the help guys :)

wwiiguy said:
Hey, can anyone tell me if any companies are hiring pilots with less than 1000TT? I currently have 700+TT and 500ME. Assuming I could pull off a decent interview, would that put me in the ballpark with any of them? And here's a bonus question: If there are any regionals that I could possibly have a shot at with my flight times, do you know if any of them would allow me to live out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Perhaps that's a dumb question--I'm not up yet on how far these companies will allow you to live from your main base. Thanks for the help guys :)
dàmn dude.

Last edited:

You are still a perfect candidate for flight instructing.........lots of those positions these days.

Naive or no, it sounds like this individual meets ExpressJet's new minimums (if the reports of 600TT are true).

wwiiguy, as long as you allow yourself time to commute, you can live practically anywhere.

Damm, I thought the wet spot on your parents mattress had to dry before you could expect to find yourself at a regional interview?

Why is everyone so darn negative? The guy has 500ME... how many of you had that much when you were hired? I'll bet that extra 275 hours of 152 time would really prepare him for the regionals.

:(

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back