• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any former SIUers out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went to SIU for one semester. Then I found out that if I played in a band I would get free beer and chicks. That seemed a lot better than getting up to go to my lecture classes at Lawson Hall at 7:30 in the morning...

Quatro's mmmm....... That would be about the only reason I'd go back to C'dale. But then again I grew up there too so I've had enough of that in my life.

Anybody remember 611 Pizza? Not for the food of course, but the humugo glasses of Shaefer beer for like a dollar. Oh yeah, did I mention they didn't card?

Wow, Nickel Nights (Wednesday's) at T-Birds are unforgettable. I learned alot about alcohol on those nights.

Third floor Pierce Hall!!! Ahhh...Good times... :cool:

There's quite a few of us here at American Eagle. I graduated this past May. I'm missing my Pag's, Boobie's, and Alongi's! God that's some of the best food I've ever eaten. Seeing The Urge and Pomeroy at Copper Dragon?...talk about rockin out. Good times, good times.......good luck to all the future 'Slukes.

There are a few of us at TSA. I miss Mugsy's...

Stix, Sidetracks, Copper, Hanger, are all still there....

Did you mean they hired Bill as a part-timer when he first got back? That would seem like more of an insult to me. Bill is my instrument instructor now, but I agree he doesn't belong there.

5 am poker games with NewMyer and Kaps...wow, i could see Kaps being in on that but NewMyer...damn...he's a great guy though for what he does for the program. I believe Kaps is retiring next semester...

Kapps is the best!!! He will be a SIU legacy!

Talk about waxing nostalgiac!! $.25 taco's at Mugsy's. Quarter draft night at Gatsby's. Old town liquors. Picks' liquor and electronics. I still wear the t-shirt that has old man pick's face on it. I got it free because I bought a keg. I was wearing it out a the Derby this past summer and met so many Saluki's because they recognized the shirt.

I'll never forget some of the shows I saw at the Copper Dragon!!

Aceshigh,

CHQ 145CA
class of '99

Latest resources

Back