• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any colgan guys out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been trying to locate an old student of mine who I believe works, or worked, for Colgan. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. His name is Greg C*******.

I don't want to post his full name.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Greg C he got fired.

nice one G Dub. Is that bong finally gettin to your head. You want some real ganga, look me up maan...Greg's at North American now and he didn't get canned. back to normal programming

The godfather? Why don't you capitalize that if you are so important. Are you even Italian? Probably not. Sorry I don't do drugs I am a republican.

Oh boy. Sorry sir you did capitalize it. Please accept my apologies I didn't realize who you were. Someone told me. I will shut my mouth now and check with you before future posts. The Godfather. Is it really you? Who sent you? I promise not to mouth off anymore. I have been doin da colgan all this time and had not idea that you were here. Does Applelonia know you are alive? Oh wait she blew up. Godfather lol of what? The fleet of broken down Saabs we get to fly everyday? Change your screename stop embarassing us all. I got more time than you I should be the Godfather. Who died and put you in charge? Go apply to Airtran or something there is a new breed of younger stronger Saab drivers out there who are taken over. Time to move on grandpa. Oh and dye your hair you are scaring the children who ride on our airplanes. Do mainline guys laugh at you when they see the word express on your hat and you are older than them? If I were them I would make you carry my bags. DO you have the days of the week pill box? Do you get confused because there is two S's? So you are the reason all the Saab seats have lost their cushions you keep peeing your pants and they have lost there cushion qualities. Instead of a crash axe you hang your cane up. Is it necessary everytime you talk on the radio for us to actually here the flem clearing your throat before you speak, could you just wait to press the button until your done doing that. Thanks. Is it confusing to your FO to constantly add your wheelchair to R1. Do you have crew tags for that thing? Oh it's called personal hygiene you can mow down some of that multi colored ear hair you have I heard to young flight attendants have already quit because of that. It's great you were alive when CHarles Lindbergh took off and you wear the same headset he had but come on they are called David Clarks. Pick up a pair. And no celesital navigation is not an approved method of flying retire your sexton and do us all a favor. Oh you knew the depends joke was coming. I am curious when you actually crap your pants while flying since you have the depends on , is a smell factor involved? Will you actually sit there all day with a load in your pants because you can? Do you try an flush it or do you carry a special gallon size ziploc in your flight bag? It's called less fiber no you dont have to stay regular.
PS Who the hell is Greg C?

You know me too well, now I'm gonna have to send Paulie, Sil and Luca Brazi after ya! And just for your info, the wheelchair is motorized and I'm too small of a guy to F up the seats. But like you...I'm a god fearing, card carrying member of the elephant party and I only do the drugs that the doctors let me take like prozac & lypitor which helps to ease the pain of doing the Colgan.

You may resume normal posting, I need a good laugh. All that $*it you said is true and funny too! Love ya mean it

Raggazzi, questo e problema. Tutti guerra no bene per noi aeroplano. Forse, noi bevi molti sta serra anche' parliamo simili parenti non simili tu bambini. Io sono Godfather di Saab, non ultra persone, solo me. Ciao amici anche bocco luppo oggi. Ciao....

Prop2Jet said:
Raggazzi, questo e problema. Tutti guerra no bene per noi aeroplano. Forse, noi bevi molti sta serra anche' parliamo simili parenti non simili tu bambini. Io sono Godfather di Saab, non ultra persone, solo me. Ciao amici anche bocco luppo oggi. Ciao....

Dumme Italiener! Ich spreche German. Das tuend, tut Colgan auf Deutsch sehr lieber als den Colgan auf Italienisch. Sie Italiener sind für meinen Geschmack zu haarig. Ich meine wirklich rasieren das Extrahaar von Ihnen Rasse von uni Braue-Missbildungen!

Latest resources

Back