Any colgan guys out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prop2Jet said:
Raggazzi, questo e problema. Tutti guerra no bene per noi aeroplano. Forse, noi bevi molti sta serra anche' parliamo simili parenti non simili tu bambini. Io sono Godfather di Saab, non ultra persone, solo me. Ciao amici anche bocco luppo oggi. Ciao....

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Dumme Italiener! Ich spreche German. Das tuend, tut Colgan auf Deutsch sehr lieber als den Colgan auf Italienisch. Sie Italiener sind für meinen Geschmack zu haarig. Ich meine wirklich rasieren das Extrahaar von Ihnen Rasse von uni Braue-Missbildungen!

What do you get if you cross a guinea and a kraut?

2 cock gobblers.

Mr Wu said:
What do you get if you cross a guinea and a kraut?

2 cock gobblers.[/quote

Hey Mr Wu go back to Vietnam. You smell like rice. The uniform is navy blue slacks and a white shirt not black pajamas and an AK-47. I want to play rice pattie frisbee with your big straw hat. Hey the reason employee parking won't give you a pass is because the puddles aren't deep enough to park your sampan. Are you taking off for the Tet offensive this year? Were you the one who put the punji pits around the airplane making it impossible to pre-flight? If I tell your chick I am the number 1 GI do I get a discount? Does she boom boom with soul brothers? I would be too BOKU for her anyway. I bet I can guess what is in the basket on the front of your 1952 bicycle you ride around on all day. HAND GRENADES I win!

BOO KAYA SHAAA! RESPECT

PS Victor Charlie

Ich töte dich george und dich zu essen ein bananna mögen. Deine Fliegenfähigkeiten saugen. Du fliegst wie ein verzögerter Affe. Ich trinke deinen Esel unter der Tabelle auch. Herr Wu, wo du bist?

Latest resources

Back