• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Bets....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know but I am taking my girl on the picture out to stimulate the economy!
That may help a little..............

If all the Net Jets pilots would quit complaining about their crew meals all the time, this mess never would have happened in the first place.

When they finally quit bragging about not being furloughed, the economy will turn around and we can all be one big happy disfunctional family again!:D

If all the Net Jets pilots would quit complaining about their crew meals all the time, this mess never would have happened in the first place.

When they finally quit bragging about not being furloughed, :D

You had to bring up Netjets didn't you? you guys always bring NJ into any discussion, then you guys bitch that we "highjack threads" when we respond.

I fly for NetJets, I've never bragged about NJ not furloughing. I'm not even at the bottom of the list and I'm a afraid for my job.

av8trinabarrel, I'm so sorry we haven't furloughed. Please accept my apologies.

Hey Cal...how high did I get your bloodpressure with my first response.:D

I was just poking fun at all the Net Jets haters. I have yet to see one of our own wish ill will upon others here on FI, yet take so much crap for being with a company that has not furloughed or treated its employees like trash.

I am truly grateful to have my job and for however long it lasts, I will enjoy the ride!

No more responses about Net Jets. Sorry for hijacking the orignal thread.....carry on!

About 2 years ago I started pulling out of the market because I saw this mess coming (great econ professors at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy back in the 60's.) Anyway, back then I thought the bottom would be around 8000 on the Dow. Now I fear things are going to be worse. Today my wife went to the dentist at 2PM. On the way out the receptionist commented on how they didn't have another patient coming in for 3 hours (business has been steadily tanking over the past 6 months.) Damn near any business sector you can think of around here, has been laying off people or going under(northeast PA.) The under regulated mess in the financial sector still hasn't been totally exposed. For the sake of my children and grandchildren, I hope for the best and wish President Obama success in dragging Congress along before it's too late.

My $1.50 which is worth about the cost of a grande coffee.

The feds are throwing everything at this problem, TARP, infastructure, tax cuts, etc. IF this works, look for a turnaround in late 09, if it doesn't work this recession will last longer.

I'm not a doom and gloom guy. If the stimulus doesn't work we still live in the most productive, inovative, educated, and suceesfull country in the world. We're not a country of fear and we'll figure this out too. It may be painful for a while but, and this is cliche, it provides oppourtunity.

I apologize for all the spelling mistakes.

Latest resources

Back