Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ACT700 said:
HEY CORPFLUNKIE,

here's a dare: take up skyking1976's advice and join the FAA. Then do me a favor; pull his effin' certificate!

This current quote from you shows your pompus attitude serves you NO points from the family of those lost...
you dipsh!t...skyking (the current one) is currently retired! he put in his 30+ years already...more than what you can say. and you have showed us no respect by smearing the name "skyking1976" all over the place...that name originally was Paul's....well, that is, before he died.

Thanks, you must have a wonderfully black heart.

p.s. you can pretty much stop posting on here, b/c all you do is repeat yourself...it's getting kinda boring.

Last edited:
take up skyking1976's advice and join the FAA. Then do me a favor; pull his effin' certificate!
If you knew who he was, what is interest in this thread actually is, and what he has accomplished in his career, I think you'd understand why that was an incredibly ill-informed, and quite ill-mannered comment. :(

Minhberg

avbug said:
Who put the muzzle of a .45 pistol to the foreheads of each shuttle astronaut and forced him or her to volunteer for that mission?

it's almost a crime to get paid for doing something he loved so much.

Yes, the mission commander, the pilot in command, and the NASA Administrator take the responsibility for what happened.

Personally, I have nothing but sick contempt for those who live to find blame...but if you want to lay blame in an airplane, lay it at the feet of the pilot in command.

Any pilot who doesn't accept it is a spinless fool. Dead or alive, we all know the score before we introduce fuel or spark, before we ever cross the dark tarmac and open a door, before we ever get out of bed. We know.

Knowing, and failing to accept full responsibility for loose foam, bad safety wire, thunderstorms, or two passengers far in the back who get into a fight...is cowardice and failure to uphold ones duty as PIC.

Exactly, no one put a gun to their head, they did it willingly, and, as you say, b/c it was something they loved. And like skygirl said, try to talk someone out of doing something they love. Talk to skygirl about my brother Paul and she will tell you he would've eaten dirt to fly. Who said pilots don't what they're up against? Paul knew because he said he wanted to be cremated should anything ever happen to him and whenever skygirl, or anyone from our family looks at that beautiful oak box that contains his ashes w/ his name carved in it, we are reminded of the fact that he accepted the dangers that were possible. And he knew what he wanted done should it actually happen. Unfortunately, we had to follow through and his plans were actually carried out. And how the hell can you accept responsibility for a thunderstorm? Unless your name is Storm and you're a memeber of the X-Men? Stop talking crap. Thunderstorm=not man-made=uncontrollable. Basic meteorology.

It seems you're trying to convey that should we accept what happened to loved ones when they die in planes that we'll have some kind of miraculous epiphany and everything will be ok. The truth is, that my avatar is my brother and I dancing at my wedding last year, and no miraculous epiphany will change the fact that that was the one and only time I'll ever dance with my brother and doesn't change the fact that when my sister Tadpoles gets married, she won't be able to do the same thing.

And you feel contempt for me? Well, that's just too bad for you because my friends will tell you that I am the COOLEST!!!

The above post by Tadpoles was supposed to have been made by WNRHD17, I just forgot to sign on w/ my name...I want to take full responsibility for my actions you know.....

Snakum said:
If you knew who he was, what is interest in this thread actually is, and what he has accomplished in his career, I think you'd understand why that was an incredibly ill-informed, and quite ill-mannered comment. :(

Minhberg

You are my favorite Buddhist :D

Latest resources

Back