Another Comair rumor - 80 Airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually correct.....

I'd like to know how someone can hold such a grudge. Quite frankly, I think he really doesn't care either way but just gets his jollies by getting everyone's blood pressure up on the internet.

Besides, the people being furloughed at Comair (myself included in this last round) had nothing to do with what he whines about.

I heard from a friend that DAL pilots would be welcoming the FURLOUGHED comair pilots if they do start to hire again because they do realize that the people being furloughed have nothing to do with the sanctimonious leadership of COMAIR post 9/11.
In fact, I don't think they will even have to give up their COMAIR seniority number.

And no, the Comair pilots will not be issued DOH seniority into the new SLI list.....

Will you help me? I want to be just like you!
Hey, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and that you mom made you a big juicy turkey to eat.

I asked the mods to ban that moron for inappropriate behavior but apparently they are to busting people for posting loads and other equally disturbing crimes.

I think they are safe. They will not be flying Comair! Got get on the right runway you know! In any case, I hope you and your family fly Comair. Might as well all go together. Happy Holidays!
When you feel someone stick a shank in your side, I'll be sure to smile.

I think they are safe. They will not be flying Comair! Got get on the right runway you know! In any case, I hope you and your family fly Comair. Might as well all go together. Happy Holidays!

Gotta love FI, where pilots josh each other and kid around over dead collegues, friends and family!

God forbid you fly a Delta jet and the crew forgets to set the slats/flaps (31 August 1988; 727; Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, TX), or lands short and hits a sea wall (31 July 1973; DC9-31; Boston, MA).

Maybe you'll get hit by a semi on your way to work this week and your kids will be fatherless! Oh, you know, just kidding! Happy Holidays!

Latest resources

Back