• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Comair rumor - 80 Airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its amusing that people can talk such a big game and be so tough on the internet. We are very impressed.

Who is talking a big game? I am just expressing the fact that this world will be without Comair very soon. They will not be missed by anyone.

works for me!

Come on Delta! Pull the strings and put the Comair pilots on the street. They will just form another coalition and file a billion dollar lawsuit saying Delta is hurting their career expectations. FRJDC=Furloughed Regional Jet Coalition. That should go far! On my way to Rome see you guys!

What a sad life you must lead!!!
Gotta be a rich kid, he has benn banned 3447 times and still comes back for $10.00 a pop!
PBR

Come on Delta! Pull the strings and put the Comair pilots on the street. They will just form another coalition and file a billion dollar lawsuit saying Delta is hurting their career expectations. FRJDC=Furloughed Regional Jet Coalition. That should go far! On my way to Rome see you guys!

This bottom feeder carp can not possibly be a delta pilot. He hangs out for hours on flightinfo and lurks on the regional board to take every opportunity to bash the comair guys? This guy is DeAngelo re-incarnated.
Just some management puke or lawyer who is some kind of pilot wanna-be.

What kind of person gets their jollies playing games like this on a message board? A bottom feeding troll like a carp!

Time for you to go crawl back under your rock. HS

Latest resources

Back