• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Comair rumor - 80 Airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a Summer 2002 hire that left Comair (and the industry) in 2004. What class date are the forecast furloughs back to? Just checking on my training class, bunch of good guys (and gals).

I was a Summer 2002 hire that left Comair (and the industry) in 2004. What class date are the forecast furloughs back to? Just checking on my training class, bunch of good guys (and gals).

CA downgrades are up to 17800s (although some more senior CAs chose to become CVG FOs vs. JFK CAs).

I haven't seen an updated furlough list but it's going bak @ two years.

New furlough list is out, goes back to 1/07...

I'd like to know how someone can hold such a grudge. Quite frankly, I think he really doesn't care either way but just gets his jollies by getting everyone's blood pressure up on the internet.

Besides, the people being furloughed at Comair (myself included in this last round) had nothing to do with what he whines about.

I'd like to know how someone can hold such a grudge. Quite frankly, I think he really doesn't care either way but just gets his jollies by getting everyone's blood pressure up on the internet.

Besides, the people being furloughed at Comair (myself included in this last round) had nothing to do with what he whines about.
Queefcarpe is a pathetic person. She is in serious need of assistance

Latest resources

Back