Another Bad Sign @ Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bizzum said:
Like WSurf said, dont shoot the messenger, just what I heard.........also, according to the last union dance in SBY, the next new hire class will "for sure" be in March......so hopefully your life jackets are not too waterlogged yet....

I am crossing all appendages (even that one :nuts: ), it's getting moldy in the pool.

blzr said:
what's the DOH of the most jr captain there. Just curious where I would stand with a Nov2000 DOH
The most junior captain was hired April 2001.

Happy?

Last edited:
What's the latest on paint/attrition/class dates?

Are the -400s on the property yet? :eek::D

Nothing has changed. Well i guess hats are now optional, I guess thats semi-new. And thats about as exciting as it has gotten lately. And Loretta had me scheduled for seven days of duty straight in a row, that was amusing. Wake up lady.

Did you tell Ed? I think the poultry effluvium and bum ticker are making her nuttier than squirrel turds.

March new hire classes and upgrades. Supposedly 40 some upgrades who knows how many new hires.

What are the current upgrade times at PDT? It seems as if there were few pilots hired in 02 and 03.

it seems that there is no point to a newhire class... i'm not complaining because BRING IT ON!!!! however, I don't fly as it is. they going to hire new people so they don't get to fly either? lol

seriously though, i hope they get some more people in here like they are planning.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back