Another Bad Sign @ Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RobCat said:
What are the current upgrade times at PDT? It seems as if there were few pilots hired in 02 and 03.

When I got hired in 2000, it was something like 2 years. Then in 2002 and three it went up alot. kinda changes all the time, kinda like the industry itself.

I wouldn't go there looking for a quick upgrade, but at least you can live on the F/O wages and the people that work there are the best.

LowlyPropCapt said:
They aren't? I thought they were in the paint shop in BGR? :laugh:
Shhh. Don't tell anyone else. It was supposed to be a surprise. They are going to start just dispatching them when they are out of paint. There will be an alert bulletin and FIL in your box with limitations and differences, good luck!:D

G2T said:
Shhh. Don't tell anyone else. It was supposed to be a surprise. They are going to start just dispatching them when they are out of paint. There will be an alert bulletin and FIL in your box with limitations and differences, good luck!:D

Yes... The Q400 stuff will be in one of those "ghost" revisions. You know the ones: They are dated at least six months prior to the date you actually get them, and only then after you have called Diane in pubs 30,900 times asked where the f*ck it is!

RobCat said:
What are the current upgrade times at PDT? It seems as if there were few pilots hired in 02 and 03.

This was just discussed on the previous page of this thread. It'll be up to five years in April.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back