• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another 63 on the street at FLOPs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really do not know what you are looking at but this is a company in trouble.

Unfortunately, I agree with Publishers. Last year was a bad year for everyone, 2009 doesn't look that much brighter, and FLOPS seems more vulnerable than the rest.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I agree with Publishers. Last year was a bad year for everyone, 2009 doesn't look that much brighter, and FLOPS seems more vulnerable than the rest.
With the current and future bizjet forecasts, your position on the bottom of the nja list seems quite vulnerable.

I have also thought they wouldn't be around for the last several years. Somehow they keep trucking. If they weren't planning to be around they wouldn't be throwing millions of dollars at F and H and painting all of the airplanes. Right? I do still think KR is in this for the short term to get what he can (beechjets) and that his plan is to kill the union, possibly by continually shrinking the company, then he can hire a bunch of new pilots to fly for a lot less.

With the current and future bizjet forecasts, your position on the bottom of the nja list seems quite vulnerable.

Not that I care what you think, but no I'm not at the bottom.

As far as FLOPS "not surviving", I don't think we need to go there yet, hopefully things turn around soon, EVERY company out there needs that, majors, frax, cargo companies....

cheers

Latest resources

Back