Angry Delta pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You talking about GGG? How's that knob doing these days

Actually I wasn't! Lol forgot about Rico Suave....we had another guy with a stuck mike on the ground in a Florida city while on the taxiway. But both are good examples! Lol

does it matter?

Good answer

I still hope the chief is still able to just give out a time served sentence
"Alright, see that? National news embarrassment. Lesson learned, everyone is watching everything. And all is recorded. No melting down on Tsa. No arguing with the drunk pax who ends up bitch slapping you. And no going off on ATC. Got it? I now sentence you to the ridicule and beat downs of your peers for making us all look like do^chebags."

With national news coverage, I really doubt that's an option anymore
We all know, nothing in this world is more important than the opinion of a journalism major about things they know nothing about.

Seriously- not condoning but... The controller had a chance to diffuse it immediately too.
We've all heard worse

By the way- as for SWA - he was inbound and apparently it didn't matter- L or M would've mattered for departure bc of 2422's delay-
Controller could've let it go a few seconds longer.

Last edited:
Here's how I handled my faux pas in the Atl on the north side. Controller " turn right on Echo" I goofed up and turned right on Foxtrot, oops. Controller " what part of Echo are you on?" He wasn't happy. I said the Foxtrot part of Echo. After he was done chuckling he said " well I need you on the Echo part of Echo". End of story , didn't even make the local news!

Then there was the time I turned onto AA instead of BB at LGA during a big push.

It did not go well.

My bet is he just had a prostate needle biopsy.....anyone would forgive him!
Your options are;
Piss in your diapers
And no more erections
Or die

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back