Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any 121 major airline in the USA, Iberia from Spain, Taca, China Airlines has some full time pms victims on board.

I had an Air Italia stewerdess-boy explain to me that I had to turn off my walkman in cruise flight--"Very dangerous! Very dangerous!".

Yeah, buddy.

The rudest FA I've run into lately was a JetBlue male steward. I was in uniform, on a full fare ticket and the dude must have thought that I was a free loader. If he talks to his other full fare passengers with the rudeness he displayed to me, he won't last long.

enigma

enigma said:
The rudest FA I've run into lately was a JetBlue male steward. I was in uniform, on a full fare ticket and the dude must have thought that I was a free loader. If he talks to his other full fare passengers with the rudeness he displayed to me, he won't last long.

enigma

Did your ticket say "The New York Treatment" on it? You paid extra for that.

If only we had "full fare" tickets on jb then maybe we would make money.

Easy one :

The rudest, most unprofessional F/As are the ones I am currently flying with who refuse to come to my room and play "just halfway"

enigma vbmenu_register("postmenu_1039950", true);
good ol boy

<A href="http://forums.flightinfo.com/member.php?u=248" target=_blank>http://forums.flightinfo.com/customavatars/avatar248_6.gif

enigma

I hope you reported him. We don't want him around either

radarlove said:
Gotta admit though, some JBLU flight attendants do have a little of the ole' Brooklyn in 'em.

The problem, well maybe its not a problem, is we truly have a diversified F/A group. We have many retired detectives, cops, firemen and just regular new yorkers.

If makes for an interesting mix and the majority of them are truly great people but the attitude gets a bit old sometimes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back