Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIGBROWNDC8 said:
By the way, my wife is a FA for AA and has been for 20
years and not only is she a really nice and professional FA, she's smokin hot!!!

She's pretty hot for a 50/50.

Funny how we all seem to agree on NWA.

Guitar rocker said:
TWA had some of the oldest and crustiest ones out there. And they are at AA nowadays.....
What planet are you on? 100% of the TWA FAs were furloughed and zero have been recalled.

TWA Dude said:
What planet are you on? 100% of the TWA FAs were furloughed and zero have been recalled.

Ahhhh, what planet are YOU on? I know some that went to AA and other airlines. When someone gets furloughed, they DO have to get a new job, right? Maybe all the ones you knew won the lottery so they didnt have to go back to work...anyway, common sense aint so common here I guess.

I know you think the world of TWA, but that ship has sailed. Just becasue someone bags on your old airline isnt the end of the world....just relax.

NWA agreed. After all they have been through with Steenland, I am surprised that every now and then you get a nice one. They have really been through it. I do respect them for voting down their TA. That makes up for a lot of rudeness.

Northwest 110% The Rudest Nastiest Most Abbrasive Flight Attendants.

I AGREE ! Those old bags act as if it's a pain to just return a smile.

I rode fair on USAIR last year, I had a suit and tie on, and one of the F/A's
siad that it was nice to see that someone dressed up to fly. They treated me very well. I think they were nice to everyone though.

Mark

I've been jumpseating on UA, AA, and Skywest a lot recently and have been treated great by the F/As on all of them. Have to agree about Mesa being the worst. I can count on one hand the number of good F/As I've flown with since I've been there. Of course I will always rate SWA stews as number 1, especially since I used to be one!

NWA had a bad attitude even during the good days. And if you fly out of MEM on PCL make sure you follow the directions when they "ax" you something.

Guitar rocker said:
Ahhhh, what planet are YOU on? I know some that went to AA and other airlines.
You know some ex-TWA FA's that went to AA? That's interesting considering AA hasn't hired off the street since furloughs began. Come back to Earth when you know what the hell you're talking about.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back