Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, I think the UAL F/A's have turned around quite a bit since their BK. They have been great. NWA on the other hand.... well there is always that 10%. NWA seems to have a higher percentage. The more senior they are the worse it seems to be. I'm still kind of amazed that the F/A job somehow turned into careers for most of them. I guess we can thank the AFA for that. Granted, there can be a lot of BS they have to put up with in the cabin, but that goes with the job, just like any other customer service position.

Disagree

Snakum said:
Consistently rudest FAs?

Today ... a tie between Chautauqua and Delta mainline for worst
I have to disagree with Chautauqua. I ride to work on them between ORF and STL a lot and they are very courteous and professional. Most of them are former TWA and making the best of a bad situation (Do I have to explain that?)

Rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

D'Angelo and StupidKooter. They post flame all over the web board. Very rude and unprofessional.

exagony said:
US Air, US Air , US Air!!! Not only some of the rudest and most unprofessional but by far the laziest!

Can I get an "AMEN!!!" from the choir.....????

PHXFLYR:cool:

Snakum said:
Consistently rudest FAs?

When I was flying a lot in the military back the 80s it was easily Eastern, for some bizarre reason. With Pan Am and Lufthansa neck-and-neck for the BEST FAs.

Today ... a tie between Chautauqua and Delta mainline for worst, with PSA having the best FAs (if you can believe that one).

You must have been on a flight with one of the 20 or so FAs we have around that are actually pleasant to be around.

They must require being completely without common sense as a job qualification, or people really just are that stupid. One of em spilled a sprite in the galley, and instead of actually going through the agony of bending her fat @ss over to wipe it up, she decided to pour an entire water bottle on the floor and let it dry on its own. I turned around to a half inch puddle of water coming through the door. Thank god it didn't start a fire under the doorway where bombardier has graciously outsourced the electrical connections to the low bidder...in CANADA

For all you flame bait types out there I offer this disclaimer: Most of them actually do a pretty good job, but let's not kid ourselves. The sense of entitlement and sh!t attitude going around this place is NOT the customers problem. Why is it that they have to listen to them piss in their ear about horrible pay/work conditions. They signed up for it, and there's no glamour claimed or had by that job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back