Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Consistently rudest FAs?

When I was flying a lot in the military back the 80s it was easily Eastern, for some bizarre reason. With Pan Am and Lufthansa neck-and-neck for the BEST FAs.

Today ... a tie between Chautauqua and Delta mainline for worst, with PSA having the best FAs (if you can believe that one).

720persecond said:
Easy one :

The rudest, most unprofessional F/As are the ones I am currently flying with who refuse to come to my room and play "just halfway"

You mean they won't play a game I call "just the tip"?

NWA hands down.

Just flew back from a house hunting trip to LA, and my flight from ATL to LAX on Delta, 1st class mind you, had the WORST, OLDEST, UGLIEST, RUDEST old bitties ever to fly the skies. I asked for a blanket, and this was 1st class, you would have thought I had asked her for a $1 million dollars!!

Delta really bites, you can tell they are hurting for $$

The pilots were very, very nice....even saw an old friend at the terminal flying for AA, we were stationed with at Yokota, and he even mentioned how he was dreading the flight because of the FA's on AA. I think its all around!

By the way, hubby finally got hired by Boeing...thank you Jesus! Pretty scary out there right now, Fed Ex was our only hope, but our friend who was just hired is floating around the pool after 3 months, so who knows.

Non-reving from MCO-TLH one day on MESA, I was truly embarrassed by the rudest f/a I had ever seen. First she consistenly used "ax" instead of "ask" on her PA's (as in: we ax that you keep your seatbelt on...) then yelled at a passenger who stood up in the aisle 5 mins prior to departure. Not only did she use the PA to tell the pax to sit down, she yelled and made a face at her too. All the pax around her, including me, felt bad for the girl who was only trying to put her bag in the overhead.

Although I'm in the cockpit now, I did work as an F/A before and would have never ever dared to treat anybody that way. On my next leg to ATL on Delta mainline, it was a difference of night and day in the service. All the crew was completely courteous and professional. Glad to know Delta still keeps their southern hospitality!

UAL worst, only been on NWA twice, Air New Zealand Best. Have yet to see a male FA at B6 that is actually a male ;) Is it a prerequisite to be that way if you're male to get hired?

The Delta F/A's have treated me very well . . . . and they usually offer to stow my bag in a crew closet, which really helps when you're boarding last. Don't usually j/s on anyone else.

I know TWA has since gone by the way side here....but some of their FA are still out there. Anyway, JS from COS to STL. As I am standing in the cockpit of this 727, the lead FA (Some dude) had ordered an extra crew meal for himself. Well, here comes the extra crew meal down the jetway, but it was for the jumpseat rider...as in me. When he found out it wasnt for him, he expressed his anger and went ahead and stuck his index finger through the top part of it and into the food. The gate agent caught this and told the cptn that he was going to be writing up the lead FA (light in the loafers) guy for his actions. TWA gave me 1st and here comes the lead and asks me if I would like a meal.....ahhhhh...yah, not with HIS finger in the food. I dont think so. I declined and he got his food after all. But, all after being written up....TWA had some of the oldest and crustiest ones out there. And they are at AA nowadays.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back