• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And The Answer Is....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either way, it's over, so as pilots, we need to move on and work together...

Here, here.

Its over.

This is not not the time to for name calling and infighting. There are a lot of people who are dissapointed, but if we are serious about this whole "unity" thing we need to grow up and treat each other with respect. As long as we are busy trying to keep each other down we are doing managment's job for them- they get paid the big bucks, lets expend our energy on something more noble.

To the ALPA brothers who worked on SKYW: Thanks for your help, it's like people say about leading a horse to water, you can't make him drink.
Yes you can, you tie his head to a fukking cement truck and drive it in to the lake!
PBR

I just love how all the Skywest pilots are on here saying yeah its over, just move along and forget all about how we stabbed the entire profession in the back, now lets work together. BS! If yall wanted to work together you would have voted in ALPA, obviously you're just hoping that Jerry continues to find you in his favor. No thanks, don't want to work with you, nor beside you, you all are a bunch of starry eyed losers, hope you all are stuck at Skywest forever, blackballed by the rest of the industry.

I just love how all the Skywest pilots are on here saying yeah its over, just move along and forget all about how we stabbed the entire profession in the back, now lets work together. BS! If yall wanted to work together you would have voted in ALPA, obviously you're just hoping that Jerry continues to find you in his favor. No thanks, don't want to work with you, nor beside you, you all are a bunch of starry eyed losers, hope you all are stuck at Skywest forever, blackballed by the rest of the industry.

Exactly.

There's a saying: "Bargain together or beg alone".

I suspect the SkyWest pilots are about to feel VERY alone.

Is this guy really a profesional pilot??? Stop freaking crying!!!!

And the scumbags just keep coming out of the woodwork... Suddenly emboldened by their pilot group's decision.

And the scumbags just keep coming out of the woodwork... Suddenly emboldened by their pilot group's decision.

This must be your 30th post in 30 minutes... Seems like this vote has just ruined your life... Sounds like you should just put the pistol in your mouth and put yourself out of your misery... The No vote is'nt that bad.. I could think of much worse...

So now I am a scumbag? You don't know me...

Let it go dude. Look at his profile. Join date of Feb 06 and 2722 posts. Crap, that's about 130 posts per month. This guy obviously has no life. Probably hasn't left his computer long enough to get laid. Who do you think the loser is?

Let it go dude. Look at his profile. Join date of Feb 06 and 2722 posts. Crap, that's about 130 posts per month. This guy obviously has no life. Probably hasn't left his computer long enough to get laid. Who do you think the loser is?

Yeah... that's right. I'm well known among my pilot group. Clearly NOT among yours. Whatever you want to think, pal.

Latest resources

Back