• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And The Answer Is....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK since Sapa remains the so called representative structure…. My recommendation,
demand answers from Klen, Brad, Chip, Jerry and all the other Skywest management including DAVID LIVINGSTON, BILL SCHLEUTER, etc, regarding what that they said during this drive: ‘pay would be discussed yearly”, you “have a long call reserve system”, that what you have is better than what ASA is voting on and all the other nonsense they spewed.

I dont even want to talk about the 65% of Skywest pilots who bought into then nonsense. I'm disgusted and embarrassed for these pilots. Many will over the coming years learn the hard way as those who have come before. As for me, I will be leaving.

Last edited:
The lawsuit against SkyWest and SAPA funding is still awaiting a judicial decision. I don't thik SAPA will come out unscathed.

The Skywest pilot group has made their decision.

Its over and done with.

Let's all move the F on and deal with the current and upcoming contract negotiations faced by PNCL, RAH, and MAG...and let's all hope that Skywest pilots are able to participate in future pattern bargaining.

Thanks Boiler. Wish it had passed, but gotta move on.

Hopefully for you guys Uncle Jerry doesn't 'reward' you by taking away your 70/90 override pay, or anything else that is suddenly not cost effective. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back